Cats.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 303

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cute cats. I love um. I have had around 50 cats in my time. I used to have a cattery & take in all waifs n strays. I'll have to dig a few pics out.
Thanks for sharing..

Molly.

labradoodle of pa

Feb 3, 2008
newburg pa
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 Tesoro Vaquero and Tiger Shark bullseye prob
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cute cats my Labradoodle loves to chase ours don't hurt it just a game :) :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
DigginThePast

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Felinepeachy said:
Remember, dogs have masters, cats have staff. :cat:

I hear that.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I told the cats about the "cute" comments, they didn't even respond, just demanded to be petted.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Cats are awesome...so independent. "Ya wanna pet me....walk over here. And if you're lucky...I just MIGHT use that litterbox". :icon_cat: :laughing7:

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm glad you gave them a good home. We have 2 cats also, but I must admit to being more of a dog person. I only pet the cats when they come to me. I must do it pretty good because Morris usually will respond to his name and come to me when I call him and offer him my lap.

john

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread