Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm so sorry to hear that. I totally understand why you hate them now Mrs O.. Its just so devestating to lose anything we love.
Sorry for your loss ladies. :'(

Molly.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And what a sweet HERO defending you! You will have a good memory that she DID love you!

Skewer Pigs!

OP
OP
steve71

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
Mental Granny said:
So sorry I hope you took care of the three nasty ones, I lost a old cat to a pit bull!
i thought i'd lost my thumb to a pit about a week ago.this big pit broke his chain when i was walking my dog by.well i kicked him once on his way in.did no good,lol.well the dogs locked up so i jumped on his head,dont know what i was thinking,lol.well got bit on the thumb trying to pry them apart.i pretty much just put my knee to his head to keep him from thrashing. then a couple other guys showed up and we got them apart. no vet or doc needed.could of but just kept the wounds clean.

OP
OP
steve71

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
mrs.oroblanco said:
She managed to take all three down, but got impaled by one tusk from the third - unfortunately, it was straight to the chest/heart/lung area - she went over, got a drink, laid down ---- and that was it.

But, I now hate them with a passion - they were in our own backyard, coming towards me.

B
what a bummer sorry on your loss.i didnt know you had them in SD.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread