Eagle pictures from this morning

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad I stopped back in this thread. Great shot you added in post 19. Very nice pics.

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
DigginThePast said:
Glad I stopped back in this thread. Great shot you added in post 19. Very nice pics.
Thank you DTP, they make a great subject to shoot pictures of
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Here ya go ZZtop, I fixed your eyes for you and the blizzard is now gone
Van

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice shots! I've been offline for a while and now there are a bunch of great posts I'd have responded to but I don't want my name all over the place.

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
packerbacker said:
Nice shots! I've been offline for a while and now there are a bunch of great posts I'd have responded to but I don't want my name all over the place.
Thanks PB, An awesome post that you posted on your trip to the midwest also.
van

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pic. I have only seen one eagle in the wild here in Oh I was out fishing and he flew over the lake and came in close. He did a dive in the lake and came out with a fish. He then went across the field and when to the top of a tree and late he left. Was a great site....Matt

M

MiniMe

These are beautiful pictures. The eagle is my favorite, just love them, they're just the most beautiful birds in the world as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
mlayers said:
Great pic. I have only seen one eagle in the wild here in Oh I was out fishing and he flew over the lake and came in close. He did a dive in the lake and came out with a fish. He then went across the field and when to the top of a tree and late he left. Was a great site....Matt
They are fun to see and take pictures of Matt.
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
MiniMe said:
These are beautiful pictures. The eagle is my favorite, just love them, they're just the most beautiful birds in the world as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you MiniMe, they sure are the most beautiful bird there is.
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
SouthernGirl said:
These pictures are just so great. Really!!!! :thumbsup:
Thank you SouthernGirl. They make a great subject to photograph,and it is always a thrill to see them.
Van

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread