82.3 KB · Views: 235

labradoodle of pa

Feb 3, 2008
newburg pa
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 Tesoro Vaquero and Tiger Shark bullseye prob
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vangone I got a taste of Iowas winter last Feb 8 of us from work flew to Minneapolis they shut the Airport down WE were supose to fly on to Waterloo We had to be there to go to school for the week at the Iowa Waste Reduction Center I called back My Boss told us to rent 2 4wd Suvs and drive to Waterloo in a major snow storm 30 miles anhour on Interste 35 wrecks everywhere snowned so hard couldn't reed the signs 2hr drive turned into 7hrs snowed and blowed all week had to drive back to Minneapolis same thing couldn't fly out of Waterloo it was shut down what a trip Those are some nice pictures you took :thumbsup: :icon_sunny: :) Bob

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vangone - More nice pics. :thumbsup: I like the barn shots the best. If it were me I'd try to get a shot of the red barn with a similar perspective but without the utility pole and lines, not sure if it would be possible. Very cool, thanks for sharing.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brrrrr that sure looks cold. But sure are some nice pics...Matt

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
fossis said:
Nice Pic's Van

Fossis.................
Thanks Fossis, I haven't posted over here much for awhile,but have read and enjoyed your post
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
labradoodle of pa said:
Vangone I got a taste of Iowas winter last Feb 8 of us from work flew to Minneapolis they shut the Airport down WE were suppose to fly on to Waterloo We had to be there to go to school for the week at the Iowa Waste Reduction Center I called back My Boss told us to rent 2 4wd Suvs and drive to Waterloo in a major snow storm 30 miles anhour on Interste 35 wrecks everywhere snowned so hard couldn't reed the signs 2hr drive turned into 7hrs snowed and blowed all week had to drive back to Minneapolis same thing couldn't fly out of Waterloo it was shut down what a trip Those are some nice pictures you took :thumbsup: :icon_sunny: :) Bob
Thanks Bob. Last winter was a rough one and so is this one. Last winters snow brought record floods to my town. 5200 homes under water and 25000 people effected. Waterloo was also hit very hard
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
DigginThePast said:
Vangone - More nice pics. :thumbsup: I like the barn shots the best. If it were me I'd try to get a shot of the red barn with a similar perspective but without the utility pole and lines, not sure if it would be possible. Very cool, thanks for sharing. Thanks DTP. I would have liked to not have those wires and pole be there,but it wasn't possible. I just thought it was a neat old barn and took a picture to use in a painting someday. If you like old barns,here's one from an old painting I did a few years ago.
Van

Attachments

• scan0002  Pats painting.jpg
    scan0002 Pats painting.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 204
OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
mlayers said:
Brrrrr that sure looks cold. But sure are some nice pics...Matt
Thanks Matt, It has been really cold here 29 below this last week Brrrrr

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VanGone said:
DigginThePast said:
Vangone - More nice pics. :thumbsup: I like the barn shots the best. If it were me I'd try to get a shot of the red barn with a similar perspective but without the utility pole and lines, not sure if it would be possible. Very cool, thanks for sharing. Thanks DTP. I would have liked to not have those wires and pole be there,but it wasn't possible. I just thought it was a neat old barn and took a picture to use in a painting someday. If you like old barns,here's one from an old painting I did a few years ago.
Van

:thumbsup: Sloane meets Audubon. Love the painting. You are very talented.

S

seger98

Nice pictures, I like the horses the best. Thanks for posting

Chris

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Cobalt*Blue said:
Hi,
Nice Painting. It has beautiful depth and detail. Oil? hh blue
Thanks Blue. It is an acrylic painting . It is painted on tempered masonite.
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
seger98 said:
Nice pictures, I like the horses the best. Thanks for posting

Chris
Thanks Chris I wish I could have got some close ups of them,but this is just a place I was driving by so stopped and took a quick shot
Van

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread