OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Here are a couple more. The last pic are some boating flags in a store window that I thought you might get a kick out of.

Attachments

• IMG_0144.JPG
    IMG_0144.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_0148.JPG
    IMG_0148.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 289
OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Yes, Country Girl, it was real 'chilly' With it being 10 degrees, they sure didn't have to worry about melting too soon.LOL

bbqbull, they are pretty skillfull at it. It is interesting to watch them and see the different tools they use.

Thanks for your replies.

Ray

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coool sculptures. Though I wouldn't mind the temp getting to the point where they would be nothing more than puddles.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool I love them ! When our daughter got married we knew someone then that did them and as a gift (we bought ice) he did one for a gift for them it was a heart and leaning against one side a cowboy hat and the other a boot! We sat it on their porch and it last about 2 weeks before it was all gone! It was funny to watch people drive by and look!

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
hello, Dig, Yup, I catch your 'drift' and I agree wholeheartedly.

Greetings, Granny, that sculpture of the heart with the hat and boot must have looked pretty cool. Romantic, too. You
wouldn't happen to have a pic of it, would you?

Thank you, cntrydncr, for your reply and also to Granny and DigginThePast.

The weather was just showing a bad ice storm for a large area south of here. I hope it doesn't affect any of you
on Tnet. We are getting more snow, but that is usually easier to cope with.

To all of you reading this. Have a great day.

Ray

S

seger98

Cool pictures.............. Get it? COOL pictures.. :icon_jokercolor: LOL to bad that they can only last so long.

Chris

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will see ab out her copy no digital camera back 11 years ago.

Weather wise we had no school yesterday or today ICE its -3 without the wind right now.

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Wow, Granny,

Sounds like your weather is really bad. We are lucky. We are getting a snow storm right now, but it is plenty cold enough to keep it fluffy. And the temp has gone all the way up to 18 degrees. Looks like a heat wave after the fridget
weather we've been having. LOL We have better than a foot of snow and its predicted to get 4 -6 inches by tonight. But
the snow in not as problematic as all those ice storms. I'm thankful that it is only snow. There is much of the country getting ice storms right now.

I know what you are refering to about the photographs. I also have some photos that I want post but we have to check out the directions on how to do it. The digital cameras are super-nice for that, aren't they. My wife has had one for a
couple of years that has worked good. Then last summer i got a Cannon A590 PowerShot. It is 8.0 mega pixels and a
4x optical zoom. I love it and have been having lots of fun with it. There still is several settings that I haven't
used yet. It's really nice not having to buy film.

Stay warm ,

Ray

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray I agree on the camera we need a new one soooo bad maybe some day. If I can find a pic of the heart I will take a pic of it to post.

As the weather it is worse down in Okla. city they had power outages and farther south in the state. This is the end of it we are going to be back in the 50's by the weekend I think ? Nevr know! I liked we had a dusting of snow on the ice last night so it made driving on it easier.

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Hello, Granny,

Well. it's now the weekend, and I hope you got the warmer weather you wanted and was predicted for the weekend. Our
weather is supposed to go up to about 35 or 36 on Sunday. Then, back down again to the teens and low 20's.

And, by the way, Complements to you on your avatar. I think it's really cute.

Have a good day,

Ray

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank-you for the compliment on my avitar! Well the weather was at least 67 I hung sheet on the line and with the warmth and high winds they were dry in 15 min. The wole stat almost is under red flag there have been fires every where we need rain. Hope it warms up for you soon.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank-you for the compliment on my avitar! Well the weather was at least 67 I hung sheet on the line and with the warmth and high winds they were dry in 15 min. The wole stat almost is under red flag there have been fires every where we need rain. Hope it warms up for you soon. Since were having a mild winter I'm afraid were gonna maybe have rough spring!

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Wow, Granny, good for you on that 67 degree weather. Those sheets always are so much better when dried outside in the sun and fresh air. I hope youget that much-needed rain to cut down on the fire hazzard. That would be scarey. I'll hope and
pray for that rain so youall there will be safe

Ray

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too! And Thank-you one of the fores yesterday up N. of town they think was started by a cig. The general area is prone to mutal aid call on fires when they start in this kind of humidity and wind and driness they can really go. And it is alot of grazzing and pastures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread