Critical Date

bedpanmoneyman

Jun 17, 2007
Lebanon, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I'm not referring to a rare coin, but the fact that tomorrow is the date on which the average daily temperatures begin to rise again here in Ohio until August. From the looks of it outside though, maybe there's been a change in the world order. Pics are of our house, the front yard, and then the back yard. Note how low the limbs are hanging from the freezing rain and now it's snowing hard again.

Attachments

• 100_9833.JPG
    100_9833.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 255
  • 100_9835.JPG
    100_9835.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 267
  • 100_9836.JPG
    100_9836.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 253

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since you already have the icing there you may as well just keep the storm. :) We have the snow here in Ct but are looking at a wintry mix later that is coming from "you guys". :(

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is beautiful and so is your home! I know it is misreble to be in but awful purty to look at! ;D
Hope you dont have any power outages from the weight, looks like your trees are back enough though. Stay safe and warm! :icon_sunny:

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have an absolutely beautiful home, too bad it is in that dreaded state of ohio. (GO BLUE). Hope it thaws out soon.

OP
OP
bedpanmoneyman

bedpanmoneyman

Jun 17, 2007
Lebanon, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Piercesdad said:
You have an absolutely beautiful home, too bad it is in that dreaded state of ohio. (GO BLUE). Hope it thaws out soon.

Yes, I looked into moving it to North Carolina to some land that I own there....just was too expensive!! :o

foxtonames

May 21, 2007
Northwest Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice house!
An interesting picture might be taken, from the same angle, at night with all the house lights on. If you still have snow and electricity.
Foxtonames

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty pics. That storm just missed us in NC, Thankgoodness..Phew !!!
Thanks for sharin'

Molly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions