• tunnel2.JPG
    tunnel2.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 244
  • tunnel.JPG
    tunnel.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 236
S

seger98

Great photo's, that last one is just amazingly cool! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing them.

Chris

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for taking us along.

Fossis.............

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Awesome! love them all....the cabin and post office are neat and all would be fun to explore! thanks for the trip!

OP
OP
Sierra Kid

Sierra Kid

Feb 7, 2009
Mojave Desert CA.
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 300, Falcon MD20
Glad you guys like them. I'll be sure to bring my camera on my next adventure and get some pics. Cork

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Sweeeeet! We just LOVE goin on trips with folks and you are sure covering some great areas!

YAY!! We get to go more guys!! ;D ;D ;D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I already love it with all the trips we have taken with Hoss on here and your trips too. Actually the terrain and such is very similar to where I live in the high desert of Central Oregon. ;D I still want to go see the Mojave first hand someday though! :icon_sunny: Until then you and Hoss can keep takin us on trips! :icon_study: ;D ;D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Actually there are some good spots to prospect real close by and of course it is a pretty short drive to some of the best prospecting places around but some here as well. There are also great places to go rockhounding, camping, fishing and just about any outdoor activity you can think of. We have a lot of ghost towns and interesting history around here. I am just now starting to research a lot of it and finding out a lot I did not know even though I was pretty much raised in this area. I was astounded at the amount of ghost towns within a half hour drive of where I live. I am going to have a BLAST this summer now that I have a job where I actually get some time off! lol

OP
OP
Sierra Kid

Sierra Kid

Feb 7, 2009
Mojave Desert CA.
Detector(s) used
Wow! Sounds great. I love to do the research associated with exploring/prospecting. One of my haunts is the BLM office (great maps and on site Geologists) and the local library.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Our local library is awesome and we have a pretty incredible museum....the library had a few books that the historical society published from all the old diaries and newspapers at the museum and I have been enjoying them a LOT!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Bah! It is supposed to start snowing again tonight! >:( I got two more days to work so I will be shoveling that white excrement then coming in and thawing out again! lol More time to research things though! :wink:

OP
OP
Sierra Kid

Sierra Kid

Feb 7, 2009
Mojave Desert CA.
Detector(s) used
Hahaha. I hate snow. I left N.J. 24 years ago and have loved the west coast sun ever since. :coffee2:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Oh I love snow....as long as it stays up there on the mountain where it belongs! :tongue3: lol I admit it, I am a cold weather wimp! I do love the sun and the scenery here in the high desert though! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread