bunny, gold finch 001.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 234

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
We've got a fox on the block and a three legged coyote in the neighborhood too. Add a couple feral cats and I miss my bunnies.
Heard a commotion in the backyard one day and looked out to see a juvenile red tail on the fence, eyeing my favorite rabbit and the squirrel in the yard. Two crows were eyeing the hawk and everytime he went to make a pass at the rabbit or squirrel, the crows would reign great pain on his back. They would knock him over as he hit the ground. Watched for a couple minutes then went out and chased the hawk off. It was a great sight.

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A very far shot. Yours are better. Love the little bunny.They are cute.

john

Attachments

• feb 4 download 149.JPG
    feb 4 download 149.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 182
OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Batts, I'd chase them off if they were messing with my bunnies too! That's just not nice.

John, Nice shot, I love the rocky area.

Wes, Of course I still work, but only 45 hours a week. ::) Being frozen in, it's one of the only hobbies I can enjoy. Can't detect with out a jack hammer, and that first dive in the pool would leave a mark! :D

Thanks Folks! Think Spring for me!

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
COUNTRY GIRL said:
Wes, Of course I still work, but only 45 hours a week. ::) Being frozen in, it's one of the only hobbies I can enjoy. Can't detect with out a jack hammer, and that first dive in the pool would leave a mark! :D

Thanks Folks! Think Spring for me!

Well, you could invite the neighborhood over for a hockey match! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread