XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice :thumbsup: she looks in tip top condition :thumbsup:

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is she an American pit bull terrier? She is definitely a beautiful animal.

john

OP
OP
Ozzys_Angel

Ozzys_Angel

Mar 3, 2008
Jackson, MI
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yes she is an American Pitbull Terrier. Couldnt ask for a better dog around my kid

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a male named Bentley. He was the greatest dog. Sweet disposition and an endless supply of energy and love. Someone stole him out of my yard while I was at work. He showed up 2 days later with a broken chain about 4 feet long around his neck. Three weeks later he disappeared again. Never saw him after that. Never did find out who the sorry sucker was that took him. You don't have to convince me Ozzy, I know your child is safe, and I still think she is a great looking animal.

john

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Sweetie pie watches Sweet Pea!
Very sweet!
They are playful pups. Had a neighbor across the street had 5 in the gargare he was trying to make 'em mean for fighting. Looked very similar. Would occasionally hear them but never saw them and could quite be certain how many were there. They broke out one day while I was working under the car in the driveway and made a beeline for me. I heard them coming but could not get out from under the car before they slid in under and just started lapping away at me. Four of 'em pinned me in and my fright went to hysterical laughter as they were just pawing and licking at me all over. They desperately wanted someone to play with.

Meanwhile the wife in the house saw them running and saw them and me under the car and thought the worst. All she saw was my feet sticking out and kicking and their butts sticking out and wiggling and was quite freaked out unitl she opened the door and heard me giggliing. Cops came and got them taken out of there pretty shortly after that and off to good homes.

OP
OP
Ozzys_Angel

Ozzys_Angel

Mar 3, 2008
Jackson, MI
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lowbatts said:
Sweetie pie watches Sweet Pea!
Very sweet!
They are playful pups. Had a neighbor across the street had 5 in the gargare he was trying to make 'em mean for fighting. Looked very similar. Would occasionally hear them but never saw them and could quite be certain how many were there. They broke out one day while I was working under the car in the driveway and made a beeline for me. I heard them coming but could not get out from under the car before they slid in under and just started lapping away at me. Four of 'em pinned me in and my fright went to hysterical laughter as they were just pawing and licking at me all over. They desperately wanted someone to play with.

Meanwhile the wife in the house saw them running and saw them and me under the car and thought the worst. All she saw was my feet sticking out and kicking and their butts sticking out and wiggling and was quite freaked out unitl she opened the door and heard me giggliing. Cops came and got them taken out of there pretty shortly after that and off to good homes.
That's awesome! I'm glad the dogs got taken away to better places as i rescued a male pitbull from fighting (I kinda took him from the cage he was locked in) best dog i ever had.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread