Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad I got that out of my system many headaches ago! Booze will either take hold and finally kill you or you will let it go one day. If I was back in my 20s again I'd be right there with you so I can't lecture. Monty

S

seger98

just-geese said:
Monty said:
Glad I got that out of my system many headaches ago! Booze will either take hold and finally kill you or you will let it go one day. If I was back in my 20s again I'd be right there with you so I can't lecture. Monty

Amen Monty...Got to old to fight and to fat to run....Now I just stay home drink beer and answer to door with a pistol in my pocket ;D
J-G

Sounds like I am in the middle somewhere, to old to party, but to young to sit at home! :-\

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
that place looks a little techno, huh?
I'm with Monty on this one, back in my 20's, I'd have went drink for drink with you LOL

OP
OP
spawn00x

spawn00x

Jan 25, 2009
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
Youre never to old to get out on the dancefloor. I just turned 40 last year and I still get that itch. Though I am a dj so I have to be out there but still...

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never been much of a dancer but my wife is so I use to have to take her out once in a while. I always felt like I was making a fool of myself until I got to watching some of those other fools! :D Now she has a mild form of MS and isn't able to go dancing anymore, but I waltz her around the living room every now and then when I am feeling frisky and it makes her happy. And there is an old saying, "If mama ain't happy, no one ain't happy"! So true! Monty

OP
OP
spawn00x

spawn00x

Jan 25, 2009
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
You really dont have to leave the house to have a good time. I bet she really appreciates when you dance with her in the living room though.

OP
OP
spawn00x

spawn00x

Jan 25, 2009
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
I dj a couple of times a month and also take pics for an nightlife mag I publish so I gotta be out there. Does get a little old a times though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread