Neat pic that blows my mind

MEinWV

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2007
West "by god" Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fishers CZ5 and 1280X
This pic drives me crazy!!! I gathered all of these objects on the mantel as food for thought. While I dearly love the theme, I have to tell you folks that every one of these items was made in China. China!

I guess I have an idealogical problem with this. They can make all kinds of things in other countries if they want, but not our patriotic themed items. This is my opinion.

Attachments

• fauxusa.JPG
    fauxusa.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 366

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
I think that many patriotic people would be quite surprised at what official Flag Etiquette states.

http://www.usa-flag-site.org/etiquette.shtml

One example...
The flag should never have any mark, insignia, letter, word, number, figure, or drawing of any kind placed on it, or attached to it.

...and then...

tmpphpeVayl4.jpg

Probably the most blatantly disregarded...

The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose.

Of course it doesn't mean one is unpatriotic if they don't follow all of these rules, but they should be aware of them. I feel they apply to any countries flag.

Jay

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
Yeah and be careful handling these items cause i bet they used lead based paint just like the kid's toy's they send over here.....i was raised in a house that was only allowed to buy American from the cloths we wore to the car in the drive way...now its an impossibility to do that ...how sad for us...and as history teaches us it's going to take one hell of a war to change things around here...God help us all...

Limo Bob :icon_pirat:

S

seger98

I know what you mean, I bought a box full of U.S. Army men & tanks along with alot of different aircraft, guess where that was all made! Yup, China. >:(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread