R

rig runner09

ground is thawing i can dig 2 inches now but it is raining here

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
The weather has been so nice here in England this week. No snow or ice, the sun has been shining (not hot) I see bulbs coming thru, birds singing, Spring is coming and all's well in my World today :icon_sunny:

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HANG IN THERE, SPRING IS COMING. :icon_sunny:

Fossis.............

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well here in Austin,tx,we went from a high of 92 yesterday to a low of 36 this morning,typical Tx,weather.

spawn00x

Jan 25, 2009
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
Thats why El Paso Tx is great. We got about 2 hours of snow this winter that did not stick to the ground. I think I wore a heavy jacket about 3 times since last Dec. ;D

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey! Thats not FRISCO CO is it?? If so you know when spring comes there! JUNE!!!!! We came from CO. Estes Park. We hire staff from all over the world . The day before camp started we went to the airport and picked up 2 of them because of a delay. The weather wasn't bad. high 40,s to to mid 50,s We arrived back to camp with our foreign staff members and an incredible storm hit camp. We were about 9,500 feet above sea level anyway we got 10 inches of snow the staff girls we had just picked were freaking out crying wanting to go back home! The kept saying, Enviroment, enviroment! they spoke little english anyway! crying, ALL NIGHT! the next day it was 55 degrees and we saw no snow the rest of the summer. The Foreigners ended up staying and had the time of there lives!!!!!

M

michigan michael

Unicorn said:
The weather has been so nice here in England this week. No snow or ice, the sun has been shining (not hot) I see bulbs coming thru, birds singing, Spring is coming and all's well in my World today :icon_sunny:
nice! cant wait to see a complete spring here. 20 degrees one day 50 the next. Dont like the weather in Michigan????? just wait a little it will change soon ;D

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
I went to Lost lake last week and the weather was GREAT!!!!! But HEY That's life in Southern California... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PLL

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0042.JPG
    DSC_0042.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 153
OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, 4-H, that's Frisco, CO. The first year I was here it snowed on the first day of summer. I was just like a foreigner and out lookin up at the sky and would have been screamin 'environment, environment' too but words escaped me. The year before, it snowed so hard they had to cancel their 4th of July fireworks. Oh well, a white Christmas is pretty much a done deal and it don't get over 80 degrees in the summer. Those are great pics, pegleg!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is 69 right now gonn be 85 tomorrow they say! Whoo hooo! Yes I cant wait to put the coats away I've been wanting to go detecting without one, this weekend YES!

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm happy most of y'all got good weather. MG, watch the weather close this spring and take care. The weather is turning upside down, and there's a chance it can be very bad for the southern plains. Maybe not. Y'all just be prepared. Unicorn, thanks for checking in. You got the best weather, you got the Beatles, you got the Rolling Stones, but we got Elvis!!! Just kidding. We always here that England is rainy and dreary, so it's nice to hear it's not.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks RGINN I will keep an eye out I have got a couple of more things to get batteries for and find the stupid radio again its around here somewhere? They have already said Sat. night its gonna start! But I love storms do not like the bad damage but I love a good storm I sleep like a baby!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread