Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Picture 130.jpg
    Picture 130.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 227
S

seger98

I hate that pass, everytime I've gone over it it's been snowing! Now being from Wisconsin I know how to drive in the snow & have made it everytime just fine, but what are people from Texas doing driving over that pass when it's snowing? Wait I know, they are getting stuck in the ditch!

Nice photo though!

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We Love Loveland pass. Mags and I lived in Fort Collins and Hiked there a lot. Loveland has a ton of history. For starters did you know that Thousands of people send there valentines cards there first before there destinations just to have them stamped. Every year since the early 1900,s maybe older? Loveland designs a new postal stamp. Its usually of cupid with no britches on! Just his butt. lol Loveland museum is wonderful! and they do not charge admission. A must see. There you can see all of the stamps used through the years. They farmed sweet potatoes there. The mineral belt is not far west. There, you can find gold along with many interesting rocks and minerals!!!!! winters are brutal and the detecting is ok seeing the history dosent go back as far as the east coast.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oye 4-H, ay yi yi, I'm an idiot! This is Loveland Pass over by Keystone, where you bypass the Eisenhower Tunnel. You're dead on with your info about Loveland, CO though. Remember, I haven't been up here that long (5 years), so forgive me for the confusion!

Luck Be a Lady

Dec 21, 2007
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 & ACE 250
That sure is a scary place to be in the middle of a blizzard with folks that don't know how to drive in the snow!

Thanks for posting,

Kathy

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they are in the ditch , it's about a thousand feet deep! Monty

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's very few guardrails on many of these roads. Somebody told me the state preferred you went on off the side rather than block the road. Very rarely do you hear of that happening, though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread