Snowshoeing in the Adirondacks

My Precious

Feb 10, 2009
Adirondack Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've only been on TNet a month or so but really enjoy visiting the site daily. And I really have the urge to get out and MD with my son, we just got a new minelab sovereign gt in the mail!! But the picture tells the story, I'm still trying to get fresh air by walking with snowshoes still. On the horizon that is Lake Champlain glimmering...there sure is a lot of history in this area!!

Attachments

• champlain.jpg
    champlain.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 194

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
aaargh I guess this is not the only place Spring has refused to be sprung.....hopefully soon! Beautiful scenery up there!!

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got to visit the southern part of the mts last year, beautiful place.

Fossis............

S

seger98

You'll love that GT, it's a great machine. If you need to know anything about it drop me a PM, I'd be happy to help you out with it.

Nice photo!

OP
OP
My Precious

My Precious

Feb 10, 2009
Adirondack Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seger98 said:
You'll love that GT, it's a great machine. If you need to know anything about it drop me a PM, I'd be happy to help you out with it.

Nice photo!
Thanks Seger98, if I come up with any questions when I finally get out I'll be sure to give you a holler. I posted a couple more pics in the "Treasure marker/signs" where they ID possible signs for rookies like me... I'm probably seeing things!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread