Dani went detecting today!

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Thanks for the updates you grandchild spoilin' grandma you. ;D :icon_sunny: :icon_queen:
Won't be long and you'll have to shorten up the 150 stem. :thumbsup:

Luck Be a Lady

Dec 21, 2007
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 & ACE 250
Awww Cyn, she's adorable! You're so lucky to see her so often. I sure miss my Granddaughter back in WI, can't wait to get back to see her.

Thanks for sharing your fun day.

Kathy

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Aw thanks Kathy....wish yours was closer too! This one is livin with me now so I get LOTS of time with her and I absolutely love it!

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Cyn, She is a little doll, And that is a cute little outfit she is wearing. If she keeps watching you like that, she
will probably want to start swinging that dt while she can use her stroller to hold it up. LOL Then she will outlast
you. LOL. All she will need is a little motor on the stroller and away she goes. LOL

Here's wishing you and Dani and your family a Happy St. Patrick's Day.

MAY THE LUCK OF THE IRISH BE WITH YOU.

rAY

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
You and your lovely wife have a fantastic St Patrick's Day as well! Honestly we have already been joking about mounting a metal detector on her first trike. lol Might have to give the stroller idea some thought until she can pedal though! ;D

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
I think she is wondering :icon_scratch: where is hers at :wink:

won't be long won't be long

and you'll be the one sitting and watching :)

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love babies, she is adorable. Very precious indeed.
Thanks for sharing Cyn. :thumbsup:

Molly. :)

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
She sure is cute Sis! Glad you were finally able to get out in the fresh air, sure did feel good this weekend after a very long winter.

Hey your supposed too save the nails for me! :D

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Oh there is more sis...c'mon out and get them! :tongue3: Dani got sick of sitting still long before I got that pile cleaned out. lol Probably something good in there someplace since the house dates back to the turn of the century but alas, I am sick, I am working and white excrement falleth from the skies at the moment.....later days! :tard:

Molly said:
I love babies, she is adorable. Very precious indeed.
Thanks for sharing Cyn. :thumbsup:

Molly. :)

thanks Molly!

بلَباه said:
I saw the baby, and I saw the metal detector, but I kept thinking "where is the punch line ?"

She was a spectator....she wasn't real thrilled with it though. lol

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
doesn't look like she was complaining too much. you fed her just before you started MD'ing, didn't you? LOL

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
but of course! :thumbsup: She still didn't want to hang out very long...she didn't want to sit still out there. lol We ended up taking a walk downtown and going to the museum....she is much happier if she is moving when no one is holding her...maybe we DO need to mount the detector on that stroller? lol

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
my youngest daughter hates to sit still. the only time she stops is when she's sleeping

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Cynangyl said:
but of course! :thumbsup: She still didn't want to hang out very long...she didn't want to sit still out there. lol We ended up taking a walk downtown and going to the museum....she is much happier if she is moving when no one is holding her...maybe we DO need to mount the detector on that stroller? lol

I think the first pic is her saying

dang she has that stinken camera out again, man wonder if she is coming on my first date with that thing too.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyn, fantastic pics thank-you so much for sharing Dani with us on here! Until she can dig for ya I'd go ahead and mount the detector on the stroller, everything stays in line that way you can keep and eye on the treasures ;D ! The weather will be nice again at least you were able to get her out in the fresh air though! :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread