Yale University and The Technical University of Munich!!!

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC00002.jpg
    DSC00002.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 247

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello 4-H staff,
That is a good looking group. Looks to me like you must have a really nice camp there to attract a big university
group like that. If you are of a mind to, would you share a few views of your camp with us?
Looks like the guy in the back row next to the girl in the green is playing around with a tomahawk. LOL. Yup. a fun-
loving group. LOL

Ray

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Certainly! At 4-h here in Western North Carolina we Run a kids summer camp. We also get groups from all over the world who stay here. We are hosting a very large music (bluegrass) festival this year which should go over pretty good. For those of you who do not know what 4-h stands for it is Head (for clearer thinking) Heart(to greater loyalty) Hands(to larger service) Heath (to better living,for my club my community, my country and my world.) See! the 4 h's Every county all over this country has a 4-h establishement. It is basically a camp where everyone is welcome! and it teaches our children to become better people and make healthy choices. It is for everyone....It is basically a good ole fashioned summer camp where kids can learn about .....good life! Camping,rock climbing, archery, fishing, metal detecting, astrology, Appalachian heritage,talent shows, games, crafts....If you want to know more, just go to swan4h.com to learn more.... We are the oldest 4-h camp in NC Take care and be good to each other! staff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread