Am I short or is this a huge rock?

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
Along the hiking trail is a huge rock, but off the beaten path and up in the woods we found 2 more. To get a better understanding of how big they are, I am 5' tall.
100_1815.jpg
100_1817.jpg
100_1819.jpg

100_1824.jpg
100_1825.jpg

Sue

M

MiniMe

You're definitely short.. :wink:..but that's one big ars rock...lol Looks like a great time, nice picts, thanks for sharing.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Sue, That is a good looking rock and it even has it's own built-in cave. It would make a good piece for your front yard
and call it 'yard art' but it would take a pretty hefty crane to pick it up. LOL Think of all the fun you could have then
climbing around on it anytime you wanted to. LOL The trouble is, all the kid in the neighborhood would be there too. LOL

Anyway they are nice pics and thanks for sharing your adventure,

Happy St. Patricks Day.

Ray

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Holy smokes....that really IS a big rock! Very cool and I bet it was a lot of fun to hang out there. Thanks for taking us along!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I see is a "Smurf" ;D :D I just had to do that...no really those are some huge rocks. Thanks for sharing a beautiful area of your country with us.

:wink: RR

OP
OP
smurf-42

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
123jerry said:
watch out for the snakes

That is one thing I have never seen there on this hiking trail. I do carry a pellet gun when we are out in the woods.

Sue

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread