fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom, better not try & nab it, :-[, my Daughter gives me her 'hand-me-downs', & she has one I have my 'eye on'. :thumbsup:
I stay away from 'wildlife pic's', because I don't have the right 'Camera'. :'(

Fossis...............

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KEWL, Evy!! :icon_queen: Love those pics! Congratulations on the new camera! I'm sure you'll have a great time with it. :icon_sunny:

Nana :wink:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Nana .... it will be OH NO time tomorrow it is the kids anniversary and I am baby sitting!

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't tell any difference Evy you all ways take good pictures. :tongue3: Just kidding congrats on the camera.
Burdie

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stan how sweet ... and I promise next hunt togeather great pics of your finds and only a few embarrassing shots :o

Likely guy they said they ain't coming back they like the mild weather .... and the get spoiled by to many people feeding them!

Mrs O thank you for the wonderful compliment ! I didn't realize how they looked til Jeff posted them Thanks again!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's more camera than I could figure out but great shots! Those rascals stay year round in Oklahoma now. When I worked for the parks, they were becoming more of a nuisance than anything else. Lot of work to clean up after. Still, I like to watch them and love to listen to them.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
They'll probably head home when they get their fill of Cheese-Puffs and Funyons!

The gotta go home for Bugles!
;D

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN They do live here year round they are everywhere since they have found the safe spots where they wont get shot! And the ones I took pics of live at the duck pond mainly and the city lake so they have to fear 2 to 5 year olds with a loaf of bread chasing them! :o

rmptr they get bugles on Sun afternoons and some Saturdays! they really are turning up now in some yards there are alot of them worst than the deer! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread