A Walk Through The Park Part 1

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Evy decided to get a bit more experience with the camera and took it to the City Lake down below the spillway. She's having so much fun with it that she may give up MDing. (LOL--Not.)

IMG_0159.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

Any body remember Playboy Playmate Candy Loving...part of her photoshoot was on this spillway.

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

A bit of tagging. :(
IMG_0101.JPG

Opps....Monty missed one. ;D

IMG_0090.JPG

One of the old shelter houses.

IMG_0092.JPG

IMG_0106.JPG

IMG_0108.JPG

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay Tom, I've seen enough, 'get me that camera'. >:(

Fossis..................

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone I AM HAVING SOOOO MUCH FUN!

The camera is under lock and key Karl ! ;D

Playmate Candy I went to school with she was the Silver Anniversary issue center fold. They did do part of her shoot sitting on the side of the spillway :o

The history of that shelter it was a private one built to look like the city ones they've messed things so much through the years, city owned now you cant get to it! The were built back in the 20,s or 30's they are built of limestone. They all have fire places and picnic tables in them, they are really nice for larger gatherings, a person can reserve them no charge for some and charge for some! :icon_scratch: They date back to the days of the old oil barons here in town.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep I did ! She even gave me ride home when the weather was bad so my grandmother would not have to get out! When I was stil working at the hotel I'd see her when shed come ome for visits! She was 1 year ahead of me in school!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Mental Granny said:
Yep I did ! She even gave me ride home when the weather was bad so my grandmother would not have to get out! When I was stil working at the hotel I'd see her when shed come ome for visits! She was 1 year ahead of me in school!

sounded like a nice girl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread