Picachu and Sparky...the newest additions

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
This past Saturday, the Troop had a service week of cleaning the ditches around the church....and my boys being boys...brought home more mouths to feed!!! LOL ...BUT >:( .. when they first walked in the house, carrying a small box, they said, "Mom, look, we brought home a snake!!!"

The third pic is my youngest with SPARKY and the last pic is my oldest with Picachu.

It was so cute, the boys told me last night, blushy while doing so (cause you know, boys don't talk about those things with MOM, according to my boys!) ... trying to figure out if they were boy or girl rabbits. They told me how they went on the internet and then *PEEKED* and they are both girls!

So, when they are a bit bigger, we will let them live in our back yard...we live on a creek and get all kinds of wild rabbits. For now, the boys are caring for them and making sure they are eating well.

These pics were taken on Saturday. Hubby went and got some Rabbit Treats from the Pet Store and the boys put lots of lettuce, carrots and celery and Dandelions in their box.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 140
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 143
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 130

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like they won't have to scrounge for food....or hide from hunters..

S

seger98

Look like they are big enough that they will do ok. Nice photos, you'll have to post the big moment when they are released into the wild backyard LOL. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread