Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right it could have been worse we have had sooo many fires in the state 3 dead from that and one of the fires was teen started. And the tornados in the cornor of the state, and it aint over yet!

Your home really is BEAUTIFUL! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
RON (PA) said:
You have a beautiful home. You cannot tell where the leak is..Great job.

Actually Ron, the leak couldn't be seen when it was leaking; it was against an upstairs wall in an attic space!

M

MiniMe

Absolutely beautiful home there. Love the decor and colors and would die for that kitchen....Glad everythings back to normal for you.

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
MiniMe said:
Absolutely beautiful home there. Love the decor and colors and would die for that kitchen....Glad everythings back to normal for you.

Thanks Mini. It does feel good to be "normal" again!

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wes, I feel you pain my friend. Being my business is water and fire damage I have seen the faces of the folks I've done business with in the past. Having to bring all those fans in and de humidifiers. Tearing out the carpet and padding and weeks of grief. It looks like whoever did the extraction and restoration did a fine job! Now, Its time to relax!

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
4-H staff said:
Wes, I feel you pain my friend. Being my business is water and fire damage I have seen the faces of the folks I've done business with in the past. Having to bring all those fans in and de humidifiers. Tearing out the carpet and padding and weeks of grief. It looks like whoever did the extraction and restoration did a fine job! Now, Its time to relax!

Got that right! Yeppers, the completed work kinda made me forget about the hassles.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread