141.4 KB · Views: 247
  • Yachats 045_RT8.jpg
    Yachats 045_RT8.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 236

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
Very nice & beautiful country. I can't wait to finally see those natural coast lines up there instead
of the groomed white sand tourist traps we have here on the east coast. One day I'll make it.

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Everyone of those are awesome Ron,but that first one really has my attention. You sure know how to photograph moving water,just plain awesome.
Ed

Harry_Morant

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2006
Canberra
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great photos- I could watch waves breaking on rocks all day

S

seger98

That water sure looks cold, just as beautiful as the others!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Beautiful shots. Yes, the beaches in Oregon are very different than those white sand beaches in Florida.....also the weather is very different! lol both are incredible in their own way. Sitting and listening to the waves crash on the rocks is something I miss a lot sometimes.....the incredible power of it....and yet the peace.....hard to describe really. I really need to find the time and money to go to the coast again soon.....I love visiting there....living there, not so much! lol

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Cynangyl said:
Beautiful shots. Yes, the beaches in Oregon are very different than those white sand beaches in Florida.....also the weather is very different! lol both are incredible in their own way. Sitting and listening to the waves crash on the rocks is something I miss a lot sometimes.....the incredible power of it....and yet the peace.....hard to describe really. I really need to find the time and money to go to the coast again soon.....I love visiting there....living there, not so much! lol

Right on Cyn,

A Big Ditto on the visiting and not living there.

Yes, TC the Oregon Coast is different, but you will still find plenty of tourist traps from one end to the other.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics! Looks just like the northwest coastline of California. We like going there but haven't been for a while. My boys and I go scuba diving there but the water is cold and visibility is poor. Great White territory! Not like a nice Southern Cal./Mexico dive. Do you rockfish while you're there? Nice waters for fishing and crabbing.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More beautiful scenes...thanks for sharing a part of Oregon with us.

:wink: RR

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics!!! I;ve been out there twice..to Vancouver Wa. and went fishing out fo the Columbia River...NASTY river and the bar was upside down, but had fun and even caught some salmon (silvers) the chinooks weren;t running yet...loved it out there and hope to get back for it;s beautiful country!!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
packerbacker said:
Great pics! Looks just like the northwest coastline of California. We like going there but haven't been for a while. My boys and I go scuba diving there but the water is cold and visibility is poor. Great White territory! Not like a nice Southern Cal./Mexico dive. Do you rockfish while you're there? Nice waters for fishing and crabbing.

Hey PB,
No, it's a shame not to go fishing while on the coast, but didn't. When I was a kid, we lived about 60 miles away and I would go fishing with my dad about every weekend.

I'm thinking about going on one of those charter boats for bottom fish next time. Them ling cod, and red snapper are good eatin.

Thanks PB and ALL,

Ron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions