85.9 KB · Views: 235

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello,

Thank you for your service. All of us here on the home front owe all you that are in the service of our Great Country
so much for our freedom, I pray for the safety and wellbeing for you and all of our Service people where ever they are.

It's nice to see your picture.

Again thanking you for your service and puting your life on the line for me and my loved ones. We appreciate what
what you are doing for us.

Ray

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
We are so very blessed that you are willing to serve your country! You are in our prayers and we so look forward to when you get to come home. Our ability to take those long drives feeling secure are directly due to your inability to do so. We owe you a debt we can never repay, that is for sure! Hurry home safe! Your tnet family is here for ya!

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's wishing you a 'safe' deployment this time, & thanks to all of you who make 'my drives in the Country' possible. :thumbsup:

Fossis...............

R

RUDY2003

Hello and keep safe. It never gets said enough, so, Thank You for all you are doing. We really do care.
Watch your back and come home soon.

Keith, Houston Texas (Rudy2003)

M

MiniMe

I'm glad that we can help you get through your long days. I know how you feel, kinda...my son just got back from Iraq and he used to say the days were so long, not enough sleep, etc...We are so happy that he got back to the states safely last week. We can't thank you enough for what you sacrifice for us, and what your family has to sacrifice. You soldiers are just the greatest! and we support your mission. You all take care and stay safe! God Bless our Troops!

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
it's nice to have contact with someone helping to protect our country.
now, for a little chuckle for you and maybe some memories, I like your patch
I seem to remember something about a horse and a river, I won't go in depth LOL

swampfox

Feb 19, 2007
orangeburgh,south carolina
Detector(s) used
ace 250 and others
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
from swampfox ,orangeburg sc a fellow vet n desert storm . may God protect and guide you to a safe return home . you are all in my prayers everyday . come home soon and a big THANK YOU .

MrsFury

Feb 26, 2006
LaPlace LA
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
Hey dawlin we all appreciate what you are doing for our country. Seriously, there are not enough words to express my feelings. Please come home safe.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank-you so so much for what you and others are doing! Please stay safe and come home soon!

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Thank you and your fellow soldiers and sailors for what you do. It is because of you that we sleep good at night. Thank you for your service. You are in our prayers. Stay safe and hurry home.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread