Updated picture of my little buddy

99Brown

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2006
Illinois
Been a long time since I have posted. I have been going through some tough times, but hey what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger. Just have not had time to post or get out yet this year. I hope to hit a couple old home sites for sure this year.

Anyways, I thought some of you might like to see an updated picture of Joey. He turned 3 in the first part of March. He is my buddy. Loves the Harley, being outside and helping his dad. He is a chip off the old block.

Thanks for looking and hope everyone is doing well! Sorry about the big picture. Maybe someone can modify it for me. Thanks

99Brown
Bobby

Attachments

• DSCN6296.JPG
    DSCN6296.JPG
    357.7 KB · Views: 253

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Yeah, He is a cute little guy. He looks like he would be fun to be with. And from what I can see, that is a real
sharo looking Harley.

Wishing you good hunting.

Ray

OP
OP
99Brown

99Brown

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2006
Illinois
Thanks. He is my bud. He was so proud of his tat and that it had a skull in it. He kept saying we are Harley buddies and would give me the thumbs up. :thumbsup:

Ray, the bike is a 2003 Super Glide. Got the screamin Eagle package on it and all chromed out. Besides Joey, it is my second true love. When I am on it, all my troubles/problems are gone.

Thanks

99Brown

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a sweet little boy. Can tell he's going to take after his father..
You are so blessed.

Molly.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my goodness what simply adorable little boy! He is a heart breaker for sure, have tons of fun with him, get him detecting and post plenty of pics with him! :icon_sunny:

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Looking Buddy for sure, I'me on my second bunch of buddies, first one's married & had the second bunch. ;D

Fossis..................

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DUDE :thumbsup: cute little fart
I'll show the GF when she gets home from the hospital

OP
OP
99Brown

99Brown

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2006
Illinois
Thank you all very much for the nice words. He is a good kid for sure.

EDDE said:
DUDE :thumbsup: cute little fart
I'll show the GF when she gets home from the hospital

Edde-Tell T I said hi, and I hope she was working at the hospital and not it in.

Bobby

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Yup, I can tell you have some good quality time coming up this summer with a combination like that. Good for you.
Get as much of those good times in as much as you can cause they grow up so fast.

Ray

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that is a very cool bike, you 2 are going to have a ton of fun riding and detecting and cuddling and fishin and ....... Like I said keep posting pics! :icon_sunny:

M

MiniMe

He is so cute. ;D ..love the bike and I bet he thinks that lil tatoo on his arm is the coolest thing. :thumbsup: Nothing like having a lil buddy in your life......I know I couldn't live without my lil man. Great picture!

OP
OP
99Brown

99Brown

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2006
Illinois
Thank you all for all the kind words. He is amazing.

Stoney:Thanks for fixing the picture too.

99Brown

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about the tough times you been through, bud. As they say, 'I been there and done that'. You need a baby sitter, that little feller's got a place to stay up here in Coldorado. Between the both of us, me and Maria will teach him to fish, shoot, speak some Spanish, and make tamales. I'll watch my language, too. Later, tomorrow's always a better day Hoss.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions