When its springtime in Alaska, its 40 below....

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• IMG_1010.jpg
    IMG_1010.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 378

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: When it's springtime in Alaska, it's 40 below....

Very nice, where are the rest?

Fossis...................

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

fossis said:
Very nice, where are the rest?

Fossis...................
A couple more.... hard to choose which. The dog is Sui... one of two that Judy has. I knew she was out there. I called her name to get her to put her head up and she stayed there long enough for the shot. TTC

Attachments

• IMG_1054.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_1112.jpg
    IMG_1112.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 347

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good pic's, if the dog was white it would be 'hard to spot'.

Fossis...............

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

fossis said:

Fossis...............

The hard to spot dog is in the FIRST pic. Look again. That's her other dog, Laz (lazerus), at the bottom of the pic. Many people have missed that one... myself included when I took the shot. TTC

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

plehbah said:
TerryC said:
fossis said:

Fossis...............

The hard to spot dog is in the FIRST pic. Look again. That's her other dog, Laz (lazerus), at the bottom of the pic. Many people have missed that one... myself included when I took the shot. TTC

There is no dog in the second photograph.

STOP PULLING OUR LEGS!

Swooosh, right over my head. Unless you're implying the pic is a fake. The reason car imports from Canada have to have an old fashioned film pic of the ID number is because digital pics are easy to fake. Either I'm a good forger... or simply took a picture of a dog. Are you calling the pic a fake? TTC

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

I seee both the dogs. Nice shots! It really is pretty, but honest...........I've really had enough of that white JUNK. But the dogs make the pictures extra special! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

COUNTRY GIRL said:
I seee both the dogs. Nice shots! It really is pretty, but honest...........I've really had enough of that white JUNK. But the dogs make the pictures extra special! :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Sui is as close to wild as can be. I've taken her for walks and have seen her dig out rodents from rotted stumps. If there is any DOMESTIC dog that could fend for itself, Sui is it. The other, Lazerus, in the top pic, is old and almost deaf. He is named Laz (Lazerus) because Judy saved him from being put down at the local pound. Laz comes alive when I bring out the coach gun... Sui heads for the house. Judy has a pic of Sui taking on a bear but she don't like guns. TTC

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Love the pics missed her the first time then I went back and saw her over towards the right sitting at the end of tree branch! Kinda beige color! :icon_sunny: love the pics!

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250

Yup, she is a little dard to spot the first time. I went back and looked too. She is tan and at the end of the log. Good
shots. But like Country Girl, I am getting tired of this white dtuff, too. We had started having 45 and 50 degrees in
the daytime, now we woke up Monday to 3 inches with high winds and 30 degrees. Snowing today too, almost a white-out
for a while but the wind and snow have finally died down. I guess there was about 6,000 places without power down
toward the Detroit area.

But these are pretty shots.

Thanks for sharing,

Ray

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

karenray08 said:
Yup, she is a little dard to spot the first time. I went back and looked too. She is tan and at the end of the log. Good
shots. But like Country Girl, I am getting tired of this white dtuff, too. We had started having 45 and 50 degrees in
the daytime, now we woke up Monday to 3 inches with high winds and 30 degrees. Snowing today too, almost a white-out
for a while but the wind and snow have finally died down. I guess there was about 6,000 places without power down
toward the Detroit area.

But these are pretty shots.

Thanks for sharing,

Ray

We missed the snow here in Milwaukee yesterday. good. Got as close as Chigago but none here. I've had enough too for awhile. Thursday it's back to CA. And warmer weather. I'll get more bear pics this year. Got a good pic of a big bobcat next to the driveway this year just before flying to Milwaukee. I'll get one on here for you. Watch for it. TTC

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

COUNTRY GIRL said:

Here's some more "white junk" from February or March. Judy's Granddaughter, Bella, comes up from Lodi every time it snows. SHE loves it!! ha ha TTC

Attachments

• IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_1166.jpg
    IMG_1166.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 259

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Awww a relaxing day in the hamock! :icon_sunny: How old is Bella?

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Granny Hop Hop said:
Awww a relaxing day in the hamock! :icon_sunny: How old is Bella?

Bella just turned 8 while I'm visiting here in Milwaukee. TTC

Attachments

• IMG_1173.jpg
    IMG_1173.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 258

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shes a pretty little girl my granddaughter will be 7 on the 15th! :icon_sunny:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DOGS!!! ;D

Attachments

• Snow dog 1.JPG
    Snow dog 1.JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 197
  • Dog peek 1.JPG
    Dog peek 1.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 184
OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Granny,
I very much hope Plehbah, who has as much a way with the colorful word as Nick P., is making a joke. No need to circle the dogs; he sees them. It is with much dismay that I think he is saying I ADDED the dog onto the white snow picture as a Fake, after I took the picture. He has been around long enough to know he just can't come out and SAY it because that is against Net policy. Why in the world would I post a fake picture on a treasure net for others to pick apart... about a DOG? I can post several pics of my treasure finds that he wouldn't believe, but why pick on the dog? I'm not trying to stir up anything with Plehbah, or anyone else for that fack but he is simply barking up the wrong tree (WOW, that came to me as I typed it!) TTC

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

plehbah said:
Sir,

it is with all due respect that I demand you retract your outlandish assertion that there is a DOG IN THAT THIRD PICTURE!

It is not nice to try and make people think that they are crazy.

Sincerely,

plehbah

Dear Mr. Plehbah,

Any and all pics I have ever posted on this TNet (excepting one joke pic depicting my fingers cut off under a glove) are original photos, including the one you are challenging here on this thread. The "third" pic is of snow AND dog, just as it occurred. No Fakery. That is as clear as I can make. If you still have an issue with the pic, please take it up with the moderator... or myself, if you wish. But , please, not here. Let us drop it, ok? At least on the public portions of this Net. It is too distasteful a subject to be aired here. Thanks.... [email protected] TTC

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oh I didn't think anything about fake I was just trying to help if someone really couldn't see them, sorry if I started something. :(

Cause I relly like the pics! :icon_sunny:

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Beautiful pics, I see two dogs..

Molly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread