IMG_0318.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 258

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Wow, Granny, That is more drastic a change than ours was. I thought ours was bad when it went from a few days of 55 and 60degrees To 3 inches of snow Monday morning. It is warming up some now, though, and we have lost a lot of it. We will probably be lucky to get to 70 degrees before another couple weeks go by. I'll bet you will be glad when that warm weathercomes back. I know I will. I, too, have seen enough of the snow for this year. Here's wishing your hot weather to return quick. LOL Ray

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I am so tired of snow for this season! Its supposed to be up in the 70's this week but then low 50's and rain Easter. Hope that will be the end of it!

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel sorry for ppl who have had to endure all the snow this year & last year. We had a sprinkling, thats all.
I really hope all that snow dissappears for ya'll very soon & spring shines through.

Molly.

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too feel bad for those snow bound! We were lucky this time no more that a day or two of the stuff at a time, I just am done with the cold -cold for the season I don't like 112 but I just guess I' m sick of wearing a coat for awhile :icon_sunny:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably just your 'Easter spell' GHH. Should be warmer days and tornado season here on out!

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello, RGINN,

I see you say tornado season will be coming next. I guess different parts of the country has their own names
for the seasons according what buggs them the most.

Like around here we say, "Two months of hard winter and ten months of road construction." lol

Ray

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually around here its chilly frozen and tornado then swelter and 12 months of road costruction between here and OKC and here and Tulsa :tard:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I lived in Oklahoma we had summer and ice storm. When Doc Holliday was up here in Colorado he observed that we had 2 months of winter and 10 months of late fall. Now we know summer is here when the orange traffic cones come out. It's snowing right now, again.

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the 70's might be 80 its nice but, wind and dry wildfires all over the place and alot of wind damage near OKC ! Storms this weekend just bout right Kirstins 7th BD party at the park Sat. and then Sun. Easter :icon_sunny: Road closings South of me between us and Stillwater a couple of people already arrested for starting one, some they dnt know how they started, railroad (cig, welders trash fires and burn offs) ---DUMMY"S :tard:

Now for gwakers they're being told stay home ----other are being evacuated!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread