IMG_3397 sunset 4 re.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 197

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice shot van! Heck, it's WAY past Spring out here in CA. My son, granddaughter and I already have over half the garden in. (A HUGE garden this year) Corn was about 3 inches high yesterday and, probably, 4 inches today. Have 32 tomato plants in so far too. I remember as a kid growing up in Wisconsin, everyone talked about needing the corn "Knee high by the 4th of July". We should be eating ours way before that and the second planting about ready. ;D

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
packerbacker said:
Nice shot van! Heck, it's WAY past Spring out here in CA. My son, granddaughter and I already have over half the garden in. (A HUGE garden this year) Corn was about 3 inches high yesterday and, probably, 4 inches today. Have 32 tomato plants in so far too. I remember as a kid growing up in Wisconsin, everyone talked about needing the corn "Knee high by the 4th of July". We should be eating ours way before that and the second planting about ready. ;D
Man PB your making my mouth water. Cant wait till my little garden starts producing.
Van

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty pic, Van Gone. Back in 69, I had an art teacher who posed the question 'How do you tell the difference between a sunrise or sunset in a picture?' I couldn't answer, and for 40 years I have puzzled about this off and on. See what you can do with it.

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
RGINN said:
Pretty pic, Van Gone. Back in 69, I had an art teacher who posed the question 'How do you tell the difference between a sunrise or sunset in a picture?' I couldn't answer, and for 40 years I have puzzled about this off and on. See what you can do with it.
Man you got me on this one RGINN. Guess I never thought about it before,now Im puzzled. I would say the colors at sun set are more deeper intense tones. Maybe some one on here can answer this. Fossis would be the one I would say would know the answer to.
Van

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh-huh, that's right VG! 40 years I have tried to puzzle this out! If anyone comes up with the answer, I will hunt this art teacher down and let him know, although he probably will have no clue as to what I'm talking about. Or has passed on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread