• IMGP2531.JPG
    IMGP2531.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 281

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great shot!!
Heck yeah... I definitely miss those sunsets bad!!!
Soon enough though. ;D
Which beach was this at?

Bran <><

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice beach shot! I can just WISH to find a beach as deserted as that! TTC

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TerryC said:
Nice beach shot! I can just WISH to find a beach as deserted as that! TTC

Ain't that the truth ;D Beautiful sunset!

:wink: RR

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
Hey Bran...That was Redington Beach! You'll be here soon! It's waitin for ya! :icon_sunny:

Sniffer, If you want it to be the Loche Ness Monster, then poof! It is the Loche Ness monster! That's how rumours get started! :icon_jokercolor: :icon_scratch: ::) :wink: If it is a monster....I'm outta here! :o Now that I look at it, it sure does look like the silly dang Loche Ness monster! OMG!!! Run! Get out of the water!! :blob6: Call Oprah!!! ::)

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirty WhiteBoy said:
Hey Bran...That was Redington Beach! You'll be here soon! It's waitin for ya! :icon_sunny:

Ah, gotta love that beach. I lost my first high school class ring out there by the rocks... and I've also stayed on the 16th floor of the Redington Towers a couple times (had an in with one of the owners)
Beautiful place and great memories there....

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirty WhiteBoy said:
Bran, You were drinkin what on the rocks when you lost your ring? :icon_jokercolor:

lol, nope... don't drink.
I was horsing around with my girlfriend from high school out in the water and decided it would be safe in the pocket of my board shorts. She pushed me under and the ring somehow slipped out of the pocket and into the water. *shrugs*

Bran <><

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
Oh man...that is a drag...Did ya ever try to find it? ??? I'm not a real big drinker myself...once in a blue moon maybe! :-\

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah... only started MDing a few years ago. That thing's probably long gone somewhere.
It's not a big deal because I got another ring exactly like my first made, since they keep the molds for each ring on file.

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread