Time to Start the Garden

M

MiniMe

Some pictures of the beginning of this years garden. Lil man got the thrill of his day and got to ride on the John Deer while it was plowed & tilled. Have picts of it but don't want to post picts of our son; unfortunately I have discovered an unwanted lurker viewing our posts & profile. I do a lot of canning/freezing to stock up.....the Bread & Butter Pickles are to die for :thumbsup:. Of course when it comes to plowed dirt, had to dig. Didn't find much....but I got to dig...that's what counts. Thanks for reading.

P4250058.JPG

P4260060.JPG

P4260062.JPG

Attachments

• P4260064.JPG
    P4260064.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 204
  • P4260066.JPG
    P4260066.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 204
OP
OP
M

MiniMe

It's the perfect size for us and we should have plenty enough to take to family members. Love to garden, a lot of work but definitely worth it....keeps me outside, can't stand to be in the house, love the outdoors.

As far as the unwanted mystery person. ::) can't tell ya - personal ;D.... The lurker knows and will hopefully be respectful enough to stop, as I am being in not posting the name......do you think it would be considered stalking after asking them to stop......wonder how that works on the internet?? :icon_scratch: I'll handle it plehbah, thanks.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have a 'nice garden plot', I have onions, radishes, field peas, & watermelons started.

Fossis...............

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

Wasn't sure if it's too late for peas, so we didn't get any. Think I'll try them in early fall, to see how it goes. Unfortunately we haven't gotten anything planted yet. Hopefully Lil man and I can get that done this evening when we get home, he's been itching to plant seeds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread