• JEWELRY 075.jpg
    JEWELRY 075.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 294

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow what a lucky lad,show him what an arrowhead looks like so he dosent miss one.jamey

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He knows, he is also my little rock hound, when I go metal detecting with him I also come home with half my pouch filled with his rocks. Anything that just catches his eye, comes home with us.

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good for you, txkickergirl :thumbsup:. You can't go wrong by taking a kid to the woods or metal detecting!
kind regards~~sandcreek4

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I take my little grandson parking lot penny hunting. Soon as he gets a little older he's getting a machine.

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
txkickergirl said:
My now 6yr old has been hunting alongside me since he was 4 and has loved it. I broke down and got him a quicksilver, which I modified and cut the shaft down to fit him. For as young as he is, a determined little thing, and the ground he is digging is like concrete.
Awesome post,good looking little guy. Your doing right by him for getting him his own machine and taking him with you. He will always remember how good of a Dad he has,
Van

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VanGone said:
txkickergirl said:
My now 6yr old has been hunting alongside me since he was 4 and has loved it. I broke down and got him a quicksilver, which I modified and cut the shaft down to fit him. For as young as he is, a determined little thing, and the ground he is digging is like concrete.
Awesome post,good looking little guy. Your doing right by him for getting him his own machine and taking him with you. He will always remember how good of a Dad he has,
Van

thanks for the comment but I gotta correct the last part, he has a wonderful dad that takes him to the ranch and hunting he is a true redneck little boy, but its his MOMMA that takes him metal detecting...lol

I will have to post his finds the next time out. I have taken him to our club meeting a couple times and each time he brings something to show everyone, even if its only a penny he found. What I need to do is plant a few things, like little cars, and such and then take him out and let him find those he would be over the moon.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job. He should open up his own account on here. I don't know about planting things for him to find, as in my experience them kids will always show you up in everything you do with them, so he might not need any help!

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now he is in Kinder and is just starting to learn to read, so give him another year and I probably won't be able to keep him off here.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i thought i would show ya his competition,if ya dont mind,this one is pre kindergarten. jamey

Attachments

• IMG_0015kk.JPG
    IMG_0015kk.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 171

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job training the 'young ones'. :thumbsup:

Fossis..............

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool pic Jamey. At first I thought 'I didn't know John Deere made metal detectors.'

searcher221

May 7, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2000
my dad did the same for me and i started when i was 5 i guess and now i'm 26 and i'm still going at it.

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
by the looks of her, Wyatt and her would make quite a pair, he normally looks like he has been rolling around in the good ol country dirt. Infact she reminds me of me when I was young, my mom use to have a fit with the tangles in my hair. Kids are such a joy.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes i bet they would,everyone hates the way i take care of her hair and she is always hiding the hairbrushes.she told me i need to learn how to braid her hair just the other day :icon_scratch: jamey

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol, don't worry about her hair around the age 12 she will have a hair brush in her hand all the time, let her enjoy being wild until then. Pony tails when her hair is wet should work until you learn to braid.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread