The Sierras are a-bloom!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Judy and I went out today to get some pics of the spring flowers around her place. We have, as pictured, Royal Larkspur, Chinese Houses, Ithuriel's Spear, Applegate's Paintbrush, and 4 unknowns (to me). The last two, white and then pink, would be the Pansy Monkeypaw if they had 5 petals. These have 3. Anyone help me out with it? Enjoy! TTC

Attachments

• Royal Larkspur.jpg
    Royal Larkspur.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 302
  • Chinese Houses.jpg
    Chinese Houses.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 304
  • Ithuriel\'s Spear.jpg
    Ithuriel\'s Spear.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 309
  • Applegate\'s Paintbrush.jpg
    Applegate\'s Paintbrush.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 304
  • Unk1.jpg
    Unk1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 306
  • Unk2.jpg
    Unk2.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 303
  • Unk3.jpg
    Unk3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 303
  • Unk4.jpg
    Unk4.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 289

TimC

Jul 24, 2008
Gold Country, Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Various
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like pretty soon that TerryC will spin a cacoon and emerge as one a dem Cal-i-for-ni-a tree huggers.

TimC

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
plehbah said:
Hey TerryC, when did you move in with your lady friend and start taking pictures of flowers?

I told you to enjoy your Playstation3 time while you can.

You will never level up in Call of Duty 5 now.

You have wrecked everything!

Great pics! :::perk::: cod5 eh? It just so happens that I belong to this clan... :wink:
(our oldest member is in his 70`s)

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry, Nice pictures! Sorry that I did not get back to you yet. I have had bronchitis and a sinus infection for the last 30 days. Even the meds cant seem to shake it. But I am getting better. That is what I get for trying to work in the yard in a T shirt at 45* . You know how it is in Wis, If the sun shines, it's summer! It looks like summer here but the temp is in the mid 50's right now by the lake.

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beautiful pics. I remember being at Bridgeport California in the summer for mountain warfare training. My buddy and I went to the highest of elevations hiking. I remember seeing all kinds of flowers blooming

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread