Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Allen
The animals have a way of working themselves into our hearts. Beautiful cat.
TnMtns

K

Kentucky Kache

I'm sorry for your loss, but I have to say, you gave me a scare.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
It's so sad when you lose a pet. After our last doggie died we said no more, the heartache of losing them is just too much. Last Christmas we had a stray cat start to visit us each day, so what did I do....yes you guessed, I fed it. After that he used to come each day to be fed. Little by little he started to find a place to sleep in the house, going out at night and returning the next day. I could see that he needed some medical attention, so along to the vets we took him. He needed his teeth sorted out, injections, along with de-fleeing and worming. All in all the vets bill was quite heavy. But now he has a permanent place in our home and hearts, and no longer wants to stray. He is quite an old cat, and I like to think that instead of being a stray cat, he has a warm comfortable place to live out his last years. He must have belonged to someone in the past because he wasn't a ferral cat. But he looks so lovely now with a shiny black coat, and he gives us so much love, he looks at us as if to say thank you for taking me in.
I am sorry Allen that you lost your cat, but you gave him all the love you could, and he would have given you so much in return.

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
She was pretty, torties are my favorite color, we have a bobtail one. So, so sorry for your loss.

naturegirl

GL

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
South Central, NC
Condolences on your loss. I am a cat person and don't know what I'd do without my baby. The loss of a cat is a devastating blow but you will recover little by little. I lost my beloved orange cat in 98 and I still get upset thinking about him. He was toilet trained tank at 13 pounds. I almost had him flushing.

Deno

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2008
Fern Creek Ky
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Allen, sorry about your cat. I haven't forgot about you, as soon as i get permission
somewhere close to you we will go hunting. I have been hunting maybe twice since
we saw you in Bagdad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread