Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, here's my weird theory. I believe there are parallel universes. In other words two or more of everything at the same time only on different planes. I don't think it is possibly for the two to communicate except when conditions are just right for both of them to be on the same plane. I don't have clue as to what those conditions might be but I think it explains UFOs, ghosts, and unexplainable abberations. I think that when you die you go to one of the parallel universes and continue to exist as the same person you are now but you have no recollection of your former self. That's why it has never been proved that anyone could come back or communicate from one universe to the other. They are unaware of their prior existence. I believe there could be more than just two universes in parallel. That would explain heaven and hell as some people believe. A bad universe and a good universe would be the difference. I say I believe it, but it isn't a belief like one would believe in a religion for instance. I guess what I really believe is that I believe it is possible. Of course I can't prove it no more than a Christian can prove there is a God. You just know it in your heart. By the same token I just know something in the universe gets weird at times and there is probably a plausible explanation. That's all. Monty

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Someone just posted the June 11, 2009 weather balloon on the MUFON website:

june 11, 2009 my family and I were traveling to califonia for vacation. we stop at rest stop near the Az/Califonia border my son pointed out a bight slow moving object that seemed to change colors from "bright" white, amber, orange, to a light blueish/purple. This object also seemed to change shapes from a tear drop, to some what of a cross which is what really caught my attention, then to an orb sort of shape? I was able to get 5 pix using a Fugi f480 digital camera 8.2 mega pixel. 3 of the pix were shot around 6:30pm, the to night shots were take from a gas station just outside of indio califonia, when my son informed me that it was still visable and he had kept his eye on it since it first became visable to us back at the rest stop. Sorry that I had not post this sooner, but i just came across the pictures yesterday!

A tv show made an analogy, to the effect, ... If each of the celestial bodies in our galaxy were reduced to the size of a pea, they would fill a football stadium.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread