86.9 KB · Views: 204

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Beautiful photos!!!

My sis's pics...just about every one always has the Rockies in the background (she's in Parker).

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Ron and Ann. They've been having some severe weather over in Parker, so I hope your Sis is doing OK. We're about a mile higher than them so all we get is rain and snow.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
RGINN said:
Thanks Ron and Ann. They've been having some severe weather over in Parker, so I hope your Sis is doing OK. We're about a mile higher than them so all we get is rain and snow.

Thank you...yes, they are ok. Yesterdays storm caused hail damage to her vechile and they believe roof damage, not sure till the guy comes out to look. I posted a thread under EVERYTHING ELSE of the latest pics from yesterday...check out that hail! Good thing she owns her own agency! (Farmers) :)

I love it when I come out....she takes me to the mtns all the time! Pikes Peak, Contennial Divide, Estes (the hotel and park)....oh, and the Royal Gorge...all so beautiful!

But those are really some great shots, so crisp clear and the colors! WOW! And snow on the caps! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread