All Treasure Hunting
Pimp Daddy RGINN ....................................lol great pics :laughing9:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Classic bait and switch... PLAYBOY BUNNIES!

Then when we open it there are no bunnies, just you and some dude with a mustache.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well how do you think I felt GIB. I looked all over and never found them. I believe they were probably the 'second string' as believe me they should have stood out in this crowd. Or else this old boy just stole the car and was parking it around town to look important.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN.....are you saying all the gals in that town are ugly so the "Bunnies" should have been easy to spot? Man, you are in deep doo-doo if they get wind of your comment. :violent1:
I think the last thing someone would do to try and look important is to pretend to be a limo driver. :laughing7: Should have asked if the bar was stocked.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well actually Packerbacker, these were mostly folks from out of town. Way, way far out of town. Except I should mention my beautiful wife, who was not present that day, and is not from here. In truth, if you talk to folks that live here, this part of the state is not known for beautiful women, and a very high male to female ratio. There are no modelling agencies in this county, and absolutely no clubs featuring 'exotic' dancers. There are some very pretty ladies here, I think (did I mention my beautiful wife?). This part of the state is probably not known for handsome men either. (Except for me and Don Johnson, but he stays over at Aspen) I shall stick by my belief that I should have been able to spot them, as they would have been, you know, wearing Playboy rabbit ears or something. Perhaps I shall ignite a politically correct firestorm now. Cool. I shall reform, and if I do see Playboy Bunnies, I will inform them that even though they are happy with what they do and make about twice as much as I do, they should reform and become...hermits or something. (I'm laughing all the time I'm typing this)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread