Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ohioaxeman said:
looks to be some excellent bass fishing there in them ponds! i bet i could yank a 5 lb. largemouth on my first cast!
Not to far from there came the world record small mouth bass. The bass fishing is excellant. I am sure you could yank some 10 pound bucket mouths now days with a little patience.

lessthanzero

Aug 17, 2007
Southern AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra's, they are the BEST......
TnMountains said:
lessthanzero said:
Tennessee is beautiful, especially around the mountains. I love the Johnson City area, great people from a great state. Love the photos, brought back memories.................

We are the Volunteer state for a reason. Thank you I am proud of the people also. You are in Basic training? We thank you sir.
Regards,
TnMountains
Only in Metal Detecting basic training. I was in/around Viet Nam for two years................ ;D

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lessthanzero said:
TnMountains said:
lessthanzero said:
Tennessee is beautiful, especially around the mountains. I love the Johnson City area, great people from a great state. Love the photos, brought back memories.................

We are the Volunteer state for a reason. Thank you I am proud of the people also. You are in Basic training? We thank you sir.
Regards,
TnMountains

Only in Metal Detecting basic training. I was in/around Viet Nam for two years................ ;D
lol well i stand by my statement !! Thank you sir :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4-H said:
great pics neighbor

Thank you 4-H. I enjoy your post and appreciate the good deeds you do for the kids.

TnMountains

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BEAUTIFUL photos.

They remind me of the hiking, climbing, and camping in Virginia when I was a teenager.

Best Wishes,

Buckles

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuckleBoy said:
BEAUTIFUL photos.

They remind me of the hiking, climbing, and camping in Virginia when I was a teenager.

Best Wishes,

Buckles

Thanks Buckles

It looks like you did that all that with your last hike and hunt @ the grist mill site and cave. All I am missing is your breakfast,lol

Take care.
TnMountains

sharpshooter

May 3, 2007
Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Reminds me of a song.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That one pic looks like Lookout Mtn. Makes you wonder what it was like during the civil war. They would have made great observation points. Have you hunted or found anything there? I am just a few miles north of you and yes I love the mountain views as well.

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Yep sharpshooter, now that song will be in my head when I read a post from Tnmountains. Good stuff.

naturegirl

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sharpshooter said:
Reminds me of a song.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_n9prNixjbg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_n9prNixjbg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Sharpshooter that song is something else. I think its pretty cool to have a state song now days that says we get our corn from a jar,,lol. If you have ever been to a Tennessee game in Knoxville that place rocks with Rocky Top. I am so glad that in many ways and in many places we are considered back woods. Thank you for playing the song it made my heart swell with pride .:thumbsup:
TnMtns
treasurehound said:
That one pic looks like Lookout Mtn. Makes you wonder what it was like during the civil war. They would have made great observation points. Have you hunted or found anything there? I am just a few miles north of you and yes I love the mountain views as well.

Its over looking Sequatchie Valley from the old jump hang glide jump off. Here is Lookout Mtn from the River.That is where the Civil war Battle "Above the Couds" was fought

Attachments

• IMG_2052_2.jpg
    IMG_2052_2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 207

sharpshooter

May 3, 2007
Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sharpshooter that song is something else. I think its pretty cool to have a state song now days that says we get our corn from a jar,,lol. If you have ever been to a Tennessee game in Knoxville that place rocks with Rocky Top. I am so glad that in many ways and in many places we are considered back woods. Thank you for playing the song it made my heart swell with pride .

TnMountains,
here in Oklahoma, we're right there with you when it comes to being considered "backwoods".

As for Ol' Rockey Top, it's one of my favorites. I keep the video/song on my iPhone.

Only been to Tennessee once on a day visit to the Shiloh Battlefield. Very peaceful as well as beautiful. Hard to imagine the carnage that took place there. Beautiful State and good people.

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sharpshooter said:
Sharpshooter that song is something else. I think its pretty cool to have a state song now days that says we get our corn from a jar,,lol. If you have ever been to a Tennessee game in Knoxville that place rocks with Rocky Top. I am so glad that in many ways and in many places we are considered back woods. Thank you for playing the song it made my heart swell with pride .

TnMountains,
here in Oklahoma, we're right there with you when it comes to being considered "backwoods".

As for Ol' Rockey Top, it's one of my favorites. I keep the video/song on my iPhone.

Only been to Tennessee once on a day visit to the Shiloh Battlefield. Very peaceful as well as beautiful. Hard to imagine the carnage that took place there. Beautiful State and good people.

Hunted in Watonga,Ok. Watched the sun rise over the Canadian river and saw Oklahoma for the first time in Daylight. It was breath taking. The people were the best.
Shilo,Chickamauga, Missionary Ridge,Lookout Mtn is all hallowed ground here.The war was fought in my own yard and we recover many bullets. Many men died on the ridge where my house is. I think of it often. An old civil war supply line road is still visible where my squash garden is. Thanks Sharpshooter for the kind words.
regards,
TnMountains

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread