• TheGrape.jpg 007.jpg
    TheGrape.jpg 007.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 277
OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

plehbah said:
Treat yourself to a riesling and a chicken leg.

You will feel the omnipotence of Henry VIII.

Fred Sandford (Sandford and Sons) enjoyed chitlin's and Champipple....
Ben Franklin overindulged on large turkey legs and French Fume' Blanc...

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about wine, but I try to learn. Some of my more worldly acquaintances have told me that last May was a very good month for Mad Dog, and 07 is THE year for T-Bird. (2007) cool post, I get it. And it's chitlin's, not chitlands. I've actually ate those. I am nothing if not diverse.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

RGINN said:
I don't know about wine, but I try to learn. Some of my more worldly acquaintances have told me that last May was a very good month for Mad Dog, and 07 is THE year for T-Bird. (2007) cool post, I get it. And it's chitlin's, not chitlands. I've actually ate those. I am nothing if not diverse.

In the time before time when we wore fringed leather jackets and talked 'peace' I used to imbibe Stawberry Hill with a little pungent wild herb...lol Times have changed.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill. I didn't think anybody in the world remembered that. I had to bribe my uncle to go to the liquor store and get that for us. We drank it out of a Dixie Cup, too.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

savant365 said:
I still like the white zen that comes in a box...does that make me a connoisseur?

Only if you drink it out of a leather wine bag and meditate on the great zen koan (philosophical puzzle known to manifest insanity):

Which came first the vine or the grape?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread