I thought they was lost forever

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
Today I had to take an old computer to friend that fixes them for a living to try an find some pictures that was lost... Reason that it was so important that I find these pics is that my Lil Princess Taco (dog) died last Saturday at the vets an the pictures on the old Pc was the only pics I had of her!!! I thought for sure these pics was long lost but he told me if they are on the pc he would find them... I know most might not think this post should be here..but this treasure means more to me then any gold,silver,civil relic or anything else with monetary value would mean to me ever!!! I hope you all enjoy seeing Taco she is the lil red dog in the pics.. the other dog is my big mean (seriously) watch dog Kaos when he was a pup way back in 2002

Attachments

• TacoPictures 005.jpg
    TacoPictures 005.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 533
  • TacoPictures 004.jpg
    TacoPictures 004.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 528

TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Minelab Excalabur 11
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She was a beautiful girl and looks like a sweetie. I'm so sorry you lost her but thankful you have these precious memories of her. She looked very happy. You must have given her a wonderful home.

OP
OP
creeper71

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
TennesseeGal said:
She was a beautiful girl and looks like a sweetie. I'm so sorry you lost her but thankful you have these precious memories of her. She looked very happy. You must have given her a wonderful home.
Thank you for your comment.. she was the most loving dog to anyone or animal... she would even watch over the kittens when my cat wanted to get something to eat or drink... Funny thing you say she looked happy..that is the exact same thing the vet an techs told me that she always looked happy when she came in to see them..... losing her is like losing a peice of my heart...

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for the lose of your companion.

The lose of my photos is one thing that I am petrified of. I put a copy of all of my photos and documents onto an external hard drive as well as burning to disc. The discs and hard drives go into separate safes in separate buildings. They contain nothing of monetary value but rather sentimental value as you've stated, but they are treated like treasure.

Now go back up your stuff.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your loss of Taco. Glad I got to talk with you about her in chat last night.

:wink: RR

sunset&dog (2).jpg

OP
OP
creeper71

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
River Rat said:
Sorry for your loss of Taco. Glad I got to talk with you about her in chat last night.

:wink: RR

Thank you for your encourging words! as you know I'm having a tough time dealing with this! I know I looked at these pic atleast 100x's today an JUST SEEING her makes me smile!

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rob im so sorry.
that sucks so badly... are you going to get another taco?

thanks for the link, sorry kid.

kell

OP
OP
creeper71

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
K*E*L*L*Y said:
rob im so sorry.
that sucks so badly... are you going to get another taco?

thanks for the link, sorry kid.

kell
probly will never be another Taco in my life time... an Thank you for your comment Kelly

OP
OP
creeper71

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
Well today I went an got my mail..there was a card in there from the one Vet.. She was writing to say how sorry she was Taco passed an how she could see how much Taco loved an cared for me an I did the same in return for Taco.. then I looked close at the card an there was a paw print of Taco's on the inside of the card an a envelope with some of Taco's hair...

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
creeper71 said:
Well today I went an got my mail..there was a card in there from the one Vet.. She was writing to say how sorry she was Taco passed an how she could see how much Taco loved an cared for me an I did the same in return for Taco.. then I looked close at the card an there was a paw print of Taco's on the inside of the card an a envelope with some of Taco's hair...

omg creeper!!! now why? or are we thinking this was a nice thing to do?
that would just freak me out... she took a print of your dog after you left.. idk...

how are you doing other wise?

OP
OP
creeper71

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
K*E*L*L*Y said:
creeper71 said:

that would just freak me out... she took a print of your dog after you left.. idk...

Yeah I assume she thought it was a nice thing to do... I also assume she took the hair an the print after taco passed... How am I doing? I guess the best I can concerning what has happened...

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
creeper71 said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
creeper71 said:

Yeah I assume she thought it was a nice thing to do... I also assume she took the hair an the print after taco passed... How am I doing? I guess the best I can concerning what has happened...

just letting you know im thinking about ya! things will get better

OP
OP
creeper71

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
K*E*L*L*Y said:
creeper71 said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
creeper71 said:

Thanks Kelly same for you.. I think about you alot... Did everything go well for you with the thing that you had to do?

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
creeper71 said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
creeper71 said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
creeper71 said:

Thanks Kelly same for you.. I think about you alot... Did everything go well for you with the thing that you had to do?

yeah so far so good! yeah!!!

OP
OP
creeper71

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
K*E*L*L*Y said:
creeper71 said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
creeper71 said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
creeper71 said:
Glad everything is going well!!

yeah so far so good! yeah!!!
I'm glad everything is well!

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm so sorry for your loss - and I know just how you feel. For me, there will never be another "my little girl".

After my little girl passed, I took her brush and took all the hair out of it and sealed it in a vacuum bag, along with a couple of other things, like her collar and her favorite toy.

Sometimes, they are just part of us, and nothing can take their place - nor would we want to.

You may have other "friends", but there is only one of the one you lost.

I know how it is about the pics - my other computer died after my dog, some pics were on disc, some are still on the hard drive, and I have to find someone who can get them out.

B

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions