Another route another historical sign.

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
This is less than 5 miles from my home Lsu is doing a dig somewhere around here. I would love to find some Spanish coin. Better yet a pile of gems from Columbia. Perhaps with the boat I could find a good place to :-\ hunt around here.

I apologize for not ahving a pix here I went to put it on the site but it was too large a file I have been working plenty of hours and fell asleep before I could get to resizing it it will ahve to wait till later when I get time to learn how to and then resize and post.

-buzzkill

Jul 21, 2009
cdltpx said:
This is less than 5 miles from my home Lsu is doing a dig somewhere around here. I would love to find some Spanish coin. Better yet a pile of gems from Columbia. Perhaps with the boat I could find a good place to :-\ hunt around here.

What is 5 miles from your home? I don't see anything here. LSU ....pppffftttt. Talk about a buzzkill.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it was bigfoot

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know exactly where Cdltpx is talking about. Dang, if I can find the paper (one day last week) that mentioned it, but LSU Arch class are having a dig nearby in Galvez. This is about 25-30 miles from me.

This is not the news article I saw last week but this was in the Baton Rouge paper.

http://www.2theadvocate.com/entertainment/41228372.html?showAll=y&c=y

:wink: RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread