All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• bigears.JPG
    bigears.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 342

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Nice sharp colors, I like the way the light and colors around the head look. Ummm, about the back end, is that a stick behind her, or something else? That dark shape, ???

ng

sasnz

Aug 15, 2006
Auckland
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500 GTI
naturegirl said:
Nice sharp colors, I like the way the light and colors around the head look. Ummm, about the back end, is that a stick behind her, or something else? That dark shape, ???

ng

Lol

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just now saw that, ng! I went back and pulled the other shots. The bottom half of the tail is black, and the top half is white. That's all.

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Sorry for noticing, I guess the contrast caught my eye. There is a dark shadow further behind, and higher, looks the same. I bet it's a shadow or stick. I tried to save the picture, and crop to just the head and neck, but don't know how. Anyway, it's a nice shot!

ng

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The color in this picture is really good, RGINN. I think that's why my daughter wants one of those Canon Rebels cameras like yours. We always notice how the color seems "true" and without any glare in your pictures.
Great shot!
regards~~sandcreek

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See if she can adjust the color saturation or the white balance on her camera. I'm looking forward to her getting a better camera, cause I just know she will amaze us with it!

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN--My daughter said she would try to adjust the color saturation. She's tried to adjust the white balance and that doesn't seem to help :icon_scratch:. I think that the Rebel cameras are just a lot better.

She took a picture of a Whitetail doe yesterday evening and did a collage with your Mule deer pic.
kind regards~~sandcreek

Attachments

• Deer pics1.jpg
    Deer pics1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 270
OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, sandcreek. For clarification, here's the back end of that deer, showing the tail coloration.

Attachments

• muledeer.JPG
    muledeer.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 251

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Thanks for the clarification rginn, I wonder why it's that way. Nice seeing the two pics together, Daughter-o-sandcreek. I suppose it's camera settings that make such a difference in the colors, but I wonder how much is the air? Lower denser air compared to higher thinner air? And our ever present humidity.

ng

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
naturegirl said:
Thanks for the clarification rginn, I wonder why it's that way. Nice seeing the two pics together, Daughter-o-sandcreek. I suppose it's camera settings that make such a difference in the colors, but I wonder how much is the air? Lower denser air compared to higher thinner air? And our ever present humidity.

ng
I'm sure your right about the air quality affecting the pictures, naturegirl! Our air here in Oklahoma is really dirty right now.
Wish RGINN could send some of that Mountain air our way 8)!
regards~~sandcreek

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sandcreek4 said:
RGINN--My daughter said she would try to adjust the color saturation. She's tried to adjust the white balance and that doesn't seem to help :icon_scratch:. I think that the Rebel cameras are just a lot better.

She took a picture of a Whitetail doe yesterday evening and did a collage with your Mule deer pic.
kind regards~~sandcreek
Hi...

if your daughter uses windows photo gallery she will be able to adjust the colour saturation on that picture :thumbsup:

Attachments

• bigears.JPG
    bigears.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 163

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hope to get out West one day for some Mulie's and Blacktail's.......Nice Pic's,thank's for sharing!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread