Grass eater!

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
Hello everone! Just wanted to show you my office during 6 months of APR. thru Oct :coffee2: I mow all the large area's of half our parks and another guy does the other ones . The Toro 580d is 16 Ft wide when I let the wings down and has an 80 Hp Turbocharged diesel engine. Its very depressing to mow with this all day and come home to a mower that's 47 inches wide :sleepy2: Anyway, I love my job :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• IMG_2149.JPG
    IMG_2149.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 245

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
8) Holy Bat-wings!

And just think, I was happy to get hold of a 7ft flail mower! Takes all week to mow 66 acres with a 48" bushhog. (then it's time to start over)

OP
OP
pganjon

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
Hello , Thanks for the replys! I wish it did have heat and air in it, but they always manage to leave that part out of the budget! Actually the style 580 that I have had the Air unit on top the cab where it wasn't practical to mow under tree's without knocking it off. The New replacement for the Toro 580 D is the 5900 which is redesigned to put the air unit behind the cab. The heater unit is a small box in the cab that works great, but they left that out on mine too! I imagine you could prob. get some kind of radio- CD player put in , but I just recently started using an MP-3 player my daughter got me for Fathers day :icon_thumleft: Jacobson makes a similar mower that is just as nice! I am not sure of the exact cost of mine, but I know it was close to 80,000.00. Have a good one :coffee2:

Attachments

• IMG_2150.JPG
    IMG_2150.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 189

MEinWV

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2007
West "by god" Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fishers CZ5 and 1280X
Cool ride! I'd like to get a Dixie Chopper for out at the farm. What it lacks in cut width, it makes up for in speed.

I run a small Craftsman w/42" cut.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread