bettsc.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 253

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some really nice pictures there, thanks.

I saw Allman Brothers several times, Dickie was with them each time, and he was a major part of the Allman Brothers, but unfortunately I was never blessed to be able to see Duane Allman before he died. I was and still am a Allman Brothers fan, and Dickie Betts was a major reason why. I still have Allman Brothers Live at Filmore East.....My all time favorite is "whipping Post"..................

I don't mean to take anything away from Dickie Betts or hijack your thread, but d@mn no body could play the slide guitar like Duane.......I'm sorry, but todays music doesn't hold a candle to what I grew up on.

In 1976 I bought a black short bed Chevy Van, spent $1800 customizing it. My CB handle at the time was "Ramblin Man."

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to see the Allman brothers all the time here in the south. We had some great rock and roll going on.It was all so new then and so many new,now classic groups. I partied with Greg his brother at a party near my house one night. Opened the limo door and he fell out !!! lol
Pretty cool Rginn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions