Pint size Moline!

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
Hello, Any Antique Tractor fans? Just wanted to post a picture of the miniature Minneapolis Moline Model "U" that my Father built from scratch :icon_thumleft: He has a real one, and took an old cub cadet frame and made all the parts as he went. Has a working hand clutch and belt pulley also! I am number 4 of 7 kids and somehow missed out on that talent :laughing9: He has a decal kit coming for the tractor soon. Thank you for looking :coffee2: Paul

Attachments

• IMG_2498.JPG
    IMG_2498.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 222

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That MM's too cool, bud! Tell your dad good job. I can fix a lot of stuff with baling wire and duct tape, but I could never build anything like that from scratch. Super glue, I forgot to add super glue.

OP
OP
pganjon

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Thank you Mr. Ripley and RGINN! My Dad loves to fabricate anything by hand, -wood, metal, etc. He has built scale replica peddle tractors of Ford ,John deer, moline plus various other toys for his grandkids. Me, I can build a pretty mean sandwich :laughing9: Take care :icon_thumright: Paul

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Very, very good work! :icon_thumleft:

Tell him to keep on building. I would order up a mini CAT if I could, like my avatar. 8)

OP
OP
pganjon

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Thank all of you very much :icon_thumleft: I am very proud of my Father and all that he has instilled in each one of us! I am enclosing two more pictures, one of the other side and one of the seat area :coffee2: Paul

Attachments

• IMG_2502.JPG
    IMG_2502.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2493.JPG
    IMG_2493.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 134

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread