Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009

Attachments

• 9-27-7.jpg
    9-27-7.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 404
S

seger98

I put that stone there & behind it are several jars of silver & gold coins. But I also put a curse on it for anyone that tries to remove it! :laughing7:

Nice photo

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol you go threw all the work to move that stone an there will be a note in side that will say ...........THIS IS NOT DOOR # 2 ..........lol :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
how deep is that pool?

I'll come move that rock and say I take 40 you take 60 of the gold we get behind it

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there any treasure signs thereabouts? Looks a lot like a mantrap. Move that stone and the whole ceiling might come down. Tie a cable onto it and pull it from afar. Monty

OP
OP
naturegirl

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
It just looks enticing doesn't it? If I were designing a hidden cave for a Hollywood movie set, it'd look like this. Don't know how deep the water is here, and don't plan on finding out. 'Course the Spanish did pass through this area a long, long time ago..... Thanks for looking,

ng

OP
OP
naturegirl

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Hi kc10bull, it was on a creek, the water is at normal level. The creek empties into a river, which empties into a lake, all several miles down stream. I don't know if the water would have been this high before the lake was impounded. It's not a cave, just an overhang, but I don't think the sun ever shines in there. The creek makes an "s" curve, lined with roomsize solid rock on both sides, a little unusual for around here. I would love to hear it when water is rushing through them, the force must be something, and it's probably deep here. I really think the center rock just broke away and dropped a little, looks like noodling heaven! My imagination just ran away with me, and I thought y'all would do the same.

naturegirl

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
yes, my imagination has running wild and heading to rip out that bolder lol :icon_pirat: If it onl knew where it was at. Have a great evening!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is pretty ! It is a very magical looking place! You know how the state is looking for places to make movies after cking it out real good I'd sugest it! No don't they would just mess it up !

OP
OP
naturegirl

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
I know metal granny, you find these special places, and the desire is to share them, but then again, if you do too many peolpe ruin it. This is a nice place to at least share pictures. Any way it's the landowners' call on sharing the location. Not mine.

ng

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread