my bday!

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yesterday was my bday! so these pics are from before i went out....
and my girls... the cat in the pic.... is a webkinz... which was my gift from jossy!!!!!
no kidding... she picked me out a toy! hmmmm.... funny i dont play webkinz...
but she does!!!!! LOL
kell

Attachments

• kells bday 09 0170001 (4).jpg
    kells bday 09 0170001 (4).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 202
  • kells bday 09 0110005.jpg
    kells bday 09 0110005.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 202

LaKASkill

Jun 2, 2009
Biloxi, MS
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Happy B-Day Kelly. Another good Kid's game web site is Neopets.com- Both of my kids have an account there.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A belated Happy Birthday :icon_sunny:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
You don't look a day over 31 Kelly :D

Happy birthday :icon_thumleft:(for yesterday)

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LaKASkill said:
Happy B-Day Kelly. Another good Kid's game web site is Neopets.com- Both of my kids have an account there.

they both have them too... but i dont get the whole "neocash" ? even after you add that freaky looking
pet thing... they still need the gift card looking things to buy anything on the website.?
i dont get them at all. lolol

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shaun7 said:
You don't look a day over 31 Kelly :D

Happy birthday :icon_thumleft:(for yesterday)

yeah i got carded last night! booo hooooo!!! LOLLL

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excavator said:
Happy Birthday! :icon_thumleft:

It's when they stopped carding that got me. ::)

yeah thats what i meant... I DIDNT GET CARDED! :help:

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
:D Ok, that explains my confusion after I posted.

Looks like you partied so hard, everybody got the red eye. Sorry, bad attempt at humor on my part.

LaKASkill

Jun 2, 2009
Biloxi, MS
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
K*E*L*L*Y said:
LaKASkill said:

they both have them too... but i dont get the whole "neocash" ? even after you add that freaky looking
pet thing... they still need the gift card looking things to buy anything on the website.?

Basically it works like this, you have "Neo Cash" and "Neo Points". Neo Cash you buy at say "Wal Mart", looks like a Credit Card (gift card) with a code on it. The code is entered at the web site and can be used to buy little toys and clothes and what nots for your "Neo Pet". Neo Points are EARNED by playing the games on the Web Site and can also be used to buy all the stuff for your Neo Pet. There is NO REQUIREMENT to purchase the gift card, it is just a faster way to get all the cool stuff for your Neo Pets. If you let your mouse rest on the "games" option, at the bottom of the drop down menu is a game called Key Quest and it is a board game (reminds me of Candy Land). Key Quest is the best way to get your pet cool stuff for free. They play against up to 3 other people and try to collect all the keys before their opponent does.

Hope that helped..... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LaKASkill said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
LaKASkill said:

Basically it works like this, you have "Neo Cash" and "Neo Points". Neo Cash you buy at say "Wal Mart", looks like a Credit Card (gift card) with a code on it. The code is entered at the web site and can be used to buy little toys and clothes and what nots for your "Neo Pet". Neo Points are EARNED by playing the games on the Web Site and can also be used to buy all the stuff for your Neo Pet. There is NO REQUIREMENT to purchase the gift card, it is just a faster way to get all the cool stuff for your Neo Pets. If you let your mouse rest on the "games" option, at the bottom of the drop down menu is a game called Key Quest and it is a board game (reminds me of Candy Land). Key Quest is the best way to get your pet cool stuff for free. They play against up to 3 other people and try to collect all the keys before their opponent does.

oh ok.... ill need to take a look at it now that you have told me this.
ok... one more thing... these pets were a gift last xmas... and ashley didnt log back on for almost six months
and the pet in the box in the side said "dying" because she hadnt taken care of it.
are they only good for one year?

LaKASkill

Jun 2, 2009
Biloxi, MS
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
K*E*L*L*Y said:
LaKASkill said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
LaKASkill said:

oh ok.... ill need to take a look at it now that you have told me this.
ok... one more thing... these pets were a gift last xmas... and ashley didnt log back on for almost six months
and the pet in the box in the side said "dying" because she hadnt taken care of it.
are they only good for one year?

I wish I could help you on that, I just don't know. You have to feed, groom and play with your pet or they get depressed and stuff. I don't know if they actually die though. I hope not, but, 6 months is a long time. Good luck..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread