• IMG_2458.JPG
    IMG_2458.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 223

buckshot

Mar 31, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Hey sc, Neat pics. I realy like the color banding on that mtn.bmr... Havnt seen any of those ina while...

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics Love the Lizard I've not been out where any are for awhile, couldn't get to the creek last weekend to wet.
And I like the raindrops to !! Isn't nature just stupendous! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
buckshot said:
Hey sc, Neat pics. I realy like the color banding on that mtn.bmr... Havnt seen any of those ina while...
Thanks buckshot--it won't be long and these things will be hibernating(along with the snakes :hello2:).
~~sandcreek~~
Mental Granny said:
Great pics Love the Lizard I've not been out where any are for awhile, couldn't get to the creek last weekend to wet.
And I like the raindrops to !! Isn't nature just stupendous! :icon_sunny:
Thanks MG! We're still pretty wet and very muddy over here, but we locked it in 4-wheel drive and went to the creek anyway. Gotta take that kid to get her daily pics ;D...
regards,
sandcreek

peacock

Oct 16, 2009
Nice that you and your daughter were able to get those nice photos. Glad that you spend time with her. The kids grow up so quickly.

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
peacock said:
Nice that you and your daughter were able to get those nice photos. Glad that you spend time with her. The kids grow up so quickly.
Thanks peacock! I am blessed with two wonderful girls and both enjoy going to the woods and exploring the creeks. And we are very fortunate to have access to land in which there is abundant wildlife and countless opportunities for nature pictures(which my oldest daughter loves as if you couldn't tell :wink:!). We find much enjoyment in the simple pleasures of life!!
kind regards,
sandcreek

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread