IMG_0078 rework 2.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 266

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Van, did you see my Prostaff 2 in your wanderings? Probably close to the water. I always said I could take up dowsing for a living; just need a nine iron and a golf ball. ;D Neat lookin' course!

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
packerbacker said:
Van, did you see my Prostaff 2 in your wanderings? Probably close to the water. I always said I could take up dowsing for a living; just need a nine iron and a golf ball. ;D Neat looking' course!
Ive been in that little pond a few times when I use to golf lol It is a city owned 18 hole course. and it is a very pretty one.
Van

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks like eastern Iowa judging by how the land lays.

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Rookie2 said:
Right on Rookie2, You must be from this area to know that?
Van

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like em all, Van Gone! Y'all are gettin to me with the fall pics everywhere so I'm fixin to get ready and go out and get some snow pics, and put a damper on all this! (ha-ha!)

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
RGINN said:
I like em all, Van Gone! Y'all are gettin to me with the fall pics everywhere so I'm fixin to get ready and go out and get some snow pics, and put a damper on all this! (ha-ha!)
Thanks RGINN,Go out and shoot some snow pictures ,I know they will be great shots from viewing your other post. :icon_thumright:
Van

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VanGone said:
Rookie2 said:
Right on Rookie2, You must be from this area to know that?
Van

I lived in North central Iowa for a year and a half,halfway between Waterloo and Mason City. You can stand on a phone book and get a good look at everything it is so flat. The eastern portion of the state is more of a rolling landscape with caves and trout streams :thumbsup: I may be moving back soon for work, I know of a few places I would love to swing my detector.I was'nt into the hobby when I lived there. Have a good one :coffee2:

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
May 29, 2009
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Your pics, Vangone, are making me homesick. ;D Very nice. Folks there, always took great care to keep it all looking good.
I sure miss the fall season. From the colors up in the Northeast and down to the Raccoon River Valley.
Was born and raised a Hawkeye. Family still scattered all over the state.
Used to go to the dentist in Mason City. That is not a fond memory. >:(
But the sweet corn, ah yes, is not to be beat anywhere else I've ever been. :thumbsup:

BW

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
bravo whiskey said:
Your pics, Vangone, are making me homesick. ;D Very nice. Folks there, always took great care to keep it all looking good.
I sure miss the fall season. From the colors up in the Northeast and down to the Raccoon River Valley.
Was born and raised a Hawkeye. Family still scattered all over the state.
Used to go to the dentist in Mason City. That is not a fond memory. >:(
But the sweet corn, ah yes, is not to be beat anywhere else I've ever been. :thumbs up:

BW
Thanks bravo whiskey for your kind words about the pictures and about Iowa. You are sooo right about Iowa Sweetcorn. Until one has tasted it dripping with butter it is hard to imagine anything as good. Goes great with a burger of Iowa Black Angus beef topped with the works and of course home grown Iowa tomatoes.As for the Hawkeyes I am always glued to the TV on Saturday watching them play football. You may know they are 8 an 0 so far this season,what a team The colors of the leaves this year Heres one more from the other day.are not as good as past years but still very beautiful
Van

Attachments

• wicki 3.jpg
    wicki 3.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 155

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread