Happy Halloween!

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hello all,,,
It's been quite a while since I've been on the forum and although I haven't done much detecting lately I have been taking pictures and sneaking a peek at all of your photos now and then. You all have posted some very nice photos and I have enjoyed viewing them. I just wanted to say, Happy Halloween!, share a photo with you all, and invite you to join a forum I have started. ( D.I.T.T.S. - Amateur Photography Forum ) If you enjoy the great hobby of photography, sharing your photos with others, or simply enjoy viewing photos, please come on by the site and check it out.

The photo below is a shot I have entered into the D.I.T.T.S. - "Shot of the month!" contest and it was created using a few different shots, that I had "stitched" together, along with some other post editing.
Waiting_for_Halloween_M.jpg

I hope you are all doing well and enjoy viewing the photo.
Have a great day, have a safe and Happy Halloween!, & Happy Hunting, Leon...

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool pic. I'll check your forum out too.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Cool Photo Leon.

& Welcome Back !

OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Thanks guys... I'm glad you liked it...
warsawdaddy said:
Quite a unique photo.That took some work.Nice shot and happy halloween.
I really like playing around with digital photos so it was more like fun to me... The hardest part of it was "using the "Clone" tool, air brushing" out some of the unwanted background elements that were in the original shot... You can take a look at some of the steps I took to come up with the final shot here: Setup "Scene" for October's contest?

RGINN said:
Cool pic. I'll check your forum out too.
Thanks RGINN,,, I see you've joined the forum and I'm very happy you have done so. I look forward to your visits...

jeff of pa said:
Very Cool Photo Leon.

& Welcome Back !
Thanks again Jeff...
It's good to be back. As I stated in the PM. I guess I had just gotten out of the habit of signing in... I have missed communicating with a lot of the older members here and I'm sure I will enjoy communicating with many of the newer members...

I hope you all have a great day, & happy hunting, Leon...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread