Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't decide which one I like the best; they're all excellent. We have a lot of those here in Summit County, and they don't really show that much fear of humans.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stunning simply Stunning :o I don't ever think I have seen a Fox in better condition as that one :o it must have fed well, I once saw one pluck a Pheasant out of mid air, at least four foot of the deck, If only I could have caught that on camera ::) Great picture thanks for showing it :thumbsup:

SS

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
RGINN said:
I can't decide which one I like the best; they're all excellent. We have a lot of those here in Summit County, and they don't really show that much fear of humans.
Hey RGINN,

Yeah this one was real tame living in Denver, I never would have been able to get that close to the ones we have here.

Been checking out your awesome landscapes. Looks like your figured how how to wield it. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
naturegirl said:
Very nice! Look how sharp and focused it's eyes are in every picture.

ng
Thanks ng, I always try to focus on the eye when taking pictures of birds and animals.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Silver Searcher said:
Stunning simply Stunning :o I don't ever think I have seen a Fox in better condition as that one :o it must have fed well, I once saw one pluck a Pheasant out of mid air, at least four foot of the deck, If only I could have caught that on camera ::) Great picture thanks for showing it :thumbsup:

SS

Thanks SS,

That definately would have been a prize winner to capture that scene.

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree with everyone else here, these photos are awesome. Thanks for posting them.

capt.

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beautiful pics. I'm a long hauler too and wish you the best. I usually don't go to the Northwest after the chain laws are in affect. I carry them but will never put them on as I am an Independent

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
crazyjarhead said:
Beautiful pics. I'm a long hauler too and wish you the best. I usually don't go to the Northwest after the chain laws are in affect. I carry them but will never put them on as I am an Independent

Thanks ALL for the comments.

Hey crazyjarhead,

I just had to chain up on Mt. Hood about a week ago, but so far that was it.

I'm still kicking myself for not stopping and taking some pictures on my last trip. I just go home from Edmonton, Alberta. Hit a little snow in BC, but nothing serious. They said the temps were about 30 degrees above normal in Alberta. On the return trip I skirted Glacier National Park, and loaded in Kalispell. Mt. Passed up lots of beautiful photo ops. Difficult to stop when you have time limits and the main objective is to get from point A to points B,C,D,.....asap.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aw that is a sweet lookin fox I've only seen one here in town 1/2 block from the house ! I yelled at it to go back to its babies a block away where it would be safe! :icon_sunny:

redneck13126

Oct 25, 2009
boonville ny
Detector(s) used
Fisher f19, Fisher F4, tracker IV, new whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very nice i love fox there cool lil critters i stole the one pic for my back ground on my comp hope ya done mind lol

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great shot, good luck on the road.

Fossis............

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with RGINN I cant decide which icis the best , great shots :icon_thumleft:

Be safe out there Tank

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great photography. The fox is beautiful. I like the one with his ears back by the tall grass.
So clear. I will try that with focusing on the eyes as that makes sense. Thanks for sharing.
Be safe and be home by Christmas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread