Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Two girl's and me in bed!!!!!

Never realized Utah had such nice deer.

Boy, have you had that one on the right (or either) checked out with Boone & Crockett??

B

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Now wait a minute Opus,there are no whitetail in Utah(wild)so did those come from a game farm?

OPUS1

Jan 23, 2009
So. Cal
Detector(s) used
BH QD II,Minelab GPX 4500 PULSE GOLD PROSPECTING DETECTOR,Garrett Infinium LS Pulse Metal Detector

This ranch imports any type of wild game you want, it is very expensive though. Next year we are going to import Elk. Carrabu are on the list as well.

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

4-H said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
omg.... poor little animals!
you can buy deer meat at the store ya know!
you dont HAVE to kill it in the woods!
:( booooo hooooooo !!!

but its cool..... glad you had a good time.. ;D ;D ::)
kel
Please don't take offense Kelly but,

My familly and I used to love to drive and look at deer in the fields growing up.
I can remember one instance where we drove by a heavily snow covered field in mid January. I recall my Mother saying in an excited voice, "look at that deer out there" We watched the deer for at least 15 minutes and it did nothing. But just stand there. We drove off. The next day we drove by the same ice covered frozen field and, again, my Mother saying in a more confused and concerned motherly voice, "There's that deer, in the same spot" Is it real? It's one of those targets, isn't it? We watched it for another half hour. It did nothing. It just stood there. We drove off. The following day we drove by anxious, hoping to see if the deer was a target. Much to our disappointment, the deer was indeed real and had finally fell over and died. She had suffered from starvation by overpopulation. It had no food to eat and endured more punishment than a well placed bullet..Much more...So, I am in favor of the harvest to keep our roads safe and family fed. I'm tired of folks saying hunting is cruel..We hunt for the food not the kill..Starvation is crueler......... Nice deer Civilman!
I couldn't agree more we have deer grazing every night in my back yard nice to look at but most will starve in the winter especially like the big blow we just had a few days ago 30 inches or they get hit by cars on the main road , here you are permitted 2 deer for only 3 nights a year it thins them out , i put my deer meat in red wine over night the next day YUM !!

Attachments

• DEER.jpg
    DEER.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 595

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OPUS1 said:
This ranch imports any type of wild game you want, it is very expensive though. Next year we are going to import Elk. Carrabu are on the list as well.
Well,they arent really "wild"?

OPUS1

Jan 23, 2009
So. Cal
Detector(s) used
BH QD II,Minelab GPX 4500 PULSE GOLD PROSPECTING DETECTOR,Garrett Infinium LS Pulse Metal Detector

Whatever they were, they sure were delicious. ;D

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mrs.oroblanco said:
Beautiful bucks, Opus!!!

Though, I'm thinking not So. California bucks - Texas hunting?

They are really nice.

B
Not a chance, they dont get that big here unfortunately.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice deer fellas! We have a ton of fish and wild hog in the freezer this season but no venison. :-[ Just didn't have the time. Maybe this Fall. We got beef in the pasture though and it's getting ripe. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread